1st November 2011, 10:06 AM
shyamkurma

How can I find a job in shipping sector after completing MCA?

Hello sir,
I am shyam kumar. I have completed MCA(. I want to do the job in SHIPPING SECTOR. As per my qualification am i eligible to any descipline in shipping sector. Please give me information about the jobs in SHIPPING SECTOR.

23rd February 2013, 12:37 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I find a job in shipping sector after completing MCA?

As a graduate degree holder you stand eligible for most of the management related courses like Shipping and Port Management, export management related post graduate programs, Logistics management, Material Management etc are the various options out of which you may take up a choice of pursuing your preferred course. you can opt for a career in the field of shipping, import export and there related fields.

You have to work in the field of logistic and shipping. Industries dealing with high volume of inflow and outflow of goods and commodities also require logistics managers to ensure smooth and in-time supply.
Besides, opportunities are also available with organizations specializing in cargo handling. Shipping and port managers also can work with International shipping majors.

Thanks..
22nd July 2022, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I find a job in shipping sector after completing MCA?

I am 40 years old and I have completed MCA on

In computer I want a job in ship company give me direction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?