7th August 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in IT sector? I am a ECE student

Hello Sir,
I am Samuel Rana.I am from ECE.I am in last year.can i get jobs in IT sector.If you can help me.Also give the details of company and what i must know about programming languages to get the job.This question is little silly but please do answer it.
My email id:[email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in IT sector? I am a ECE student -- [New]
  2. How to go for government sector after passing B.Tech ECE? Is there any job for engineering students?
  3. List of government jobs available for an ECE graduate?
  4. In which field can I take a job in private sector department? I am a B.Tech ECE student
  5. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of ECE
  6. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  7. What are the various jobs available in airport sector and what are the procedures for applying to those jobs? Is there any exam to be written to get a job in the airport sector? I am B.Tech(ECE) final year student
  8. Government sector job for ECE student? Website for Admit card for BEL recruitment?
  9. How to get a job in government sector after finishing B.Tech in ECE with 58%?
  10. Can a B.Tech ECE student get into Automobile sector? What is the scope?
  11. How to get a job in government sector like in BSNL? I am a student of ECE with 88%
  12. Which are the best branch between electronics and communication engineering and electrical engineering
  13. What should I do to get a job in private sector after scoring 53% marks in B.Tech?
  14. What kind of job can I get in government sector after completing B.Tech ECE?
  15. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  16. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing?
  17. How should I go about searching for a Job in Government Sector after B.Tech ECE(75%)?
  18. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
1st February 2018, 09:51 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: How to get a job in IT sector? I am a ECE student

As you are studying final year of ECE, first try to attend as many as walk-ins and recruitment drives conducted by various software companies in different colleges because you will get confidence and you will be able to know what kind of questions will be asked in written or technical test and interview. And submit your resume in job websites like Naukri.com, shine.com etc. And try to learn any one programming language like Java, dotnet, abobe etc. And follow groups like MRA job seekers and BJS on facebook because they will post the job vacancies and walk-ins which are conducted by IT companies daily. And solve as many as questions on indiabix.com because IT companies will give same kind of questions in written test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?