28th June 2012, 07:30 PM
akhil5811

What should I do to get a job in private sector after scoring 53% marks in B.Tech?

sir i am a b.tech final year ece. student and have 53% marks till third year with 6 backlogs. then what should i do for get a job in private sector . can i get a job in private sector ?

29th October 2012, 12:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in private sector after scoring 53% marks in B.Tech?

Yes, you can get a job in private sector, provided you complete your backlogs. Most companies prefer candidates with zero backlogs with a few exceptions. Try to score well in backlog papers as well as in coming semesters, to make your percentage up to 60%. This will increase your chances to get a reputed job. Otherwise you can try for jobs in any medium level firms. By gaining work experience, you can move to higher job designations.
29th October 2012, 05:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in private sector after scoring 53% marks in B.Tech?

Dear aspirant,

-If you are having backlogs and still not a B.tech. graduate then you have very little chance of getting the job in a good company.

-All the top companies hire only those B.Tech. graduates who have 60 % and above marks .

-You will get some private job with this marks but the company you will get will not be of top level.

-So clear your backlogs and complete your B.Tech. then you will definitely get a good company job.

BEST OF LUCK...
29th October 2012, 07:22 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Backlogs are not a good thing to show on your resume. So pass all your backlogs first and then apply to jobs.

You can apply to the electronics jobs through -

Job Portals

Consultants

Advertisements

Walkins conducted in the company.
4th April 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed my b.tech in 2011 in ece and i was trying for govt job.but could not succeed and now i want to go for a private sector job and doing mba(hr) with distance education.please tell me the scope ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?