2nd January 2013, 11:53 PM
vanithakumar1

How to get a job in TCS? Last 10 years question papers with solutions?

hi sir ,
i want to get the job from TCS.this is my aim also. so i request you please semd the last ten year TCS placement paper with solution to my email id [email protected]

2nd July 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in TCS? Last 10 years question papers with solutions?

hi sir ,
i want to get the job from TCS.this is my aim also. so i request you please send the last ten year TCS placement paper with solution to my email id [email protected]
9th February 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in TCS? Last 10 years question papers with solutions?

hi sir,
i want TCS placement paper with solution,please send to my mail id [email protected]
29th October 2015, 09:46 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanithakumar1 View Post
hi sir ,
i want to get the job from TCS.this is my aim also. so i request you please semd the last ten year TCS placement paper with solution to my email id [email protected]
TCS Placement Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
  • B.E./B.Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc, MSc students can apply for the TCS Recruitment Exam.
  • You also need to secure minimum 60% of marks in aggregate.
  • If you have any backlogs then it should be cleared before applying for this exam. No backlogs will be entertained when you sit for the exam.
  • Any break in education should be not be for more than two years. You have to give reasons for that and the break should not be due to extended education. The reason should be valid enough.
  • You should do some crash course side by side when pursuing graduation like C++, oracle, java and so on. This will add more weightage to your CV.
  • The Selection Process includes the following stages:- Aptitude Test, Technical Interview, Management Interview and HR Interview.

For the papers please download the files I have uploaded for you below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TCS 2008.pdf(59.7 KB, 130 views)
File Type: pdf TCS PAPER OCT 7th -HYDERABAD 2005.pdf(63.3 KB, 122 views)
File Type: doc TCS Placement Paper August 2010.doc(38.5 KB, 117 views)
File Type: doc TCS Placement Paper January 2011.doc(45.5 KB, 111 views)
File Type: doc TCS_Sample_Questions 2012.doc(54.0 KB, 127 views)
File Type: doc TCS-Fresher-Job-Placement-Paper 2013.doc(39.0 KB, 135 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?