9th December 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in TCS through off campus? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student

Iam in 3rd year b-tech with 64 percent average . I want to get job in tcs through off campus with out any delay after my completion of b-tech.so how can i prepare for this and can i learn any coarses for this and what type of project are doing better

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
  3. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  5. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  6. Previous 5 years Placement Papers of TCS Recruitment?
  7. Recruitment procedure in companies like TCS & CTS for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Mumbai for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  10. How can I get job after completing my B.Tech, I have scored 7.2 CGPA upto 3rd year?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for TCS with 80% marks in B.E Computer Science?
  12. Am I eligible for TCS recruitment? I am a final year B.Tech student
  13. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  14. Am I eligible for campus interview of TCS? I have scored 87% in 10th, 76% in 12th
  15. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  16. How can I study MS and get job in USA being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. How can I join Tata Consultancy Services after completing B.Tech?
  18. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
10th December 2012, 11:01 AM
ShujaShaheen

Default Re: How to get a job in TCS through off campus? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam in 3rd year b-tech with 64 percent average . I want to get job in tcs through off campus with out any delay after my completion of b-tech.so how can i prepare for this and can i learn any coarses for this and what type of project are doing better
First of all the percentage criteria depends on the university from which you are passing. Secondly, for application go on the website of TCS and apply. Other way of application can be done through resume forwarding by some employee of TCS. Prepare for aptitude test, as it will be the first round then go for technical preparation. Projects on JAVA, .NET are very popular and is helpful if you know these languages.
10th December 2012, 07:36 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a job in TCS through off campus? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student

For getting job in TCS(TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES) you will have to meet the following eligibility.If you will able to meet all its eligibility then you will able to get jobs in TCS.

>>Your minimum marks in class 10,12 and B.TECH should be 60%.
>>Your B.TECH degree should be approved from the AICTE.
>>You should not have more then 2 years of Gap between study session.

For getting jobs in TCS through Off campus you will have to submit your Resume in various job portals.
These are:-

www.naukri.com
www.monster.com
www.rediff.com

Apart from these you should also create a Profile in Linked-In .
It is one of the best portals for providing jobs in Interested Organization.

In TCS there will be two sections from which questions will be asked:-

>>General sections.
>>Subjective section.

General sections will include questions from:-

>>Reasoning.
>>Numerical ability/Data Interpretation.
>>English Grammar
>>General awareness.

Subjective sections will include questions from the subjects in which you have completed your Engineering degree.

Thereafter if you have computer science/IT then you will have to go for Coding section in order to get passed in Preliminary exams.

Its official site is www.tcs.com

In order to get news on Recruitment in this company you will have to visit carrers.tcs.com

24th April 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I am studying under VTU in 6th sem, and my college does not have campus recruitment..right now i have 60% overall avg..i can increase my percentage in the nxt 2 sem..if i can get a 65% overall avg. can i get a job in off campus????
22nd July 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing b.tech(it) 7th sem from banasthali university(raj.) and right now i have 74% aggregate.can i get offcampus job in tcs and how should i apply for the job?
30th July 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Right now i am in third year 5th sem of B.E. in Computer science and engineering from Shivaji university kolhapur.I am having 81% in 10th,72% in 12th,56% in first year and result of second year is not declared yet. so can i apply for tcs for upcoming campus in my college?
2nd December 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Right now i m a 3rd year 5th sem b.tech student in shri ramswaroop memorial college of engineering and management from information technology branch..i am having 76% aggregate in both 10th nd 12th n 64% and 69% in b.tech 1st year nd 2nd yr respctvly..can i apply for tcs off campus this year??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?