9th April 2012, 11:02 PM
Bhushan2312

How to get jobs in reputed pharma industries after passing MSc Chemistry Organic? Is there any percentage criteria for jobs in Pharma industries? What is the salary range for fresher?

Sir...
I am in msc chemistry (organic) final year student... I want to go for jobs in reputed pharma industries,so in which industries i can get jobs and how can i apply for jobs and is there any percentage criteria for jobs in pharma industries and what is the salary range for fresher...

Related Questions:
  1. List of Pharma Companies which offer Jobs for the candidates of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  2. What are the jobs for me after completing B.Pharma
  3. Jobs and Basic Salary after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  4. Is there any recruitment in Pharma Labs in Hyderabad after completing MSc(Organic Chemistry)
  5. What are the jobs and how much is the salary after completing B.Pharma course?
  6. After doing BSc Chemistry Hons what kind of jobs are available? Industries which place the students? How much is the approximate salary?
  7. Last 10 years solved electronics and telecommunication engineering indian engineering services exam question papers
  8. Scope of chemistry in industries for msc students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Are there any government jobs in A.P for fresher MSc Chemistry Students?
  10. Opportunities and salary structure for M.Pharma? Will it increase my opportunity if I do Business Management after M.Pharma? Which are the top most reputed government colleges in India?
  11. Subjects to choose for 3rd year B.Sc with Computers, Maths & Statistics in 2nd year?
  12. What to do now after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry? Which all places am I eligible to work apart form Pharma and Chemical Companies?
  13. For which posts can I apply in Pharma Industry after doing MSc Organic Chemistry
  14. Which is the best course between Pharma.D, M.Pharma and MBA? How much is the salary after completing B.Pharma course?
  15. Can girls get well paid job in ceramic industries? List of ceramic industries for the same?
  16. Is it possible to get a job in pharmacy field? -- [New]
  17. What are the B.Pharmacy jobs in Orissa? Names of the pharma industries?
  18. How to apply for a job in USA Pharma Industries?
14th April 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get jobs in reputed pharma industries after passing MSc Chemistry Organic? Is there any percentage criteria for jobs in Pharma industries? What is the salary range for fresher?

how i can get jobs in pharma company?
14th July 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get jobs in reputed pharma industries after passing MSc Chemistry Organic? Is there any percentage criteria for jobs in Pharma industries? What is the salary range for fresher?

hello my name is juhi bartariya and i am persuing m.sc in pharmaceutical chemsitry can i get job of lecturership in any pharmacy college
2nd September 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can i get in companies after completing M.sc.
23rd March 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How much of salary can i get in companies after completing msc organic chemistry
21st September 2013, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

i have done my msc in chemistry with pharmaceutical chemistry spl. is there any job in professorline.... plz reply.... need help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?