5th May 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

For which posts can I apply in Pharma Industry after doing MSc Organic Chemistry

I have done M.Sc (organic Chemistry).What are the posts for which I can apply in pharma industry and what types of work given under those posts and is it necessary to do instrumentation course to go into pharma industry and what is the work of Chemist in Pharma industry.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any recruitment in Pharma Labs in Hyderabad after completing MSc(Organic Chemistry)
  2. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  3. What to do now after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry? Which all places am I eligible to work apart form Pharma and Chemical Companies?
  4. How to get jobs in reputed pharma industries after passing MSc Chemistry Organic? Is there any percentage criteria for jobs in Pharma industries? What is the salary range for fresher?
  5. Career scope after completion of Ph.D course in US in the field of Pharma Industry?
  6. List of Pharma Companies which offer Jobs for the candidates of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  7. What are the posts available for me in MPSC exam after passing MSc in Organic Chemistry
  8. Future in pharma industry after post graduation in organic chemistry
  9. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  10. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  11. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am i eligible for DU after passing MSc in Chemistry through distance education and 5 years experience in Pharma Industry
  13. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  14. What are the jobs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry after passing MSc Organic Chemistry
  15. Syllabus of IB entrance exam? Books to be referred for the exam?
  16. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry? -- [New]
  17. In which Government sector I can use my Experience having done M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry and with 4 years of work experience in Quality Control Department?
  18. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
14th June 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which posts can I apply in Pharma Industry after doing MSc Organic Chemistry

i hav completed my post graduation in organic chemistry this year and i m confuse of what to do next. can u give any option for some jobs
11th July 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which posts can I apply in Pharma Industry after doing MSc Organic Chemistry

Hello sir/Madem
i do my B.Sc in indestriyal chemistry in 2005 from kanpur university after that i m join reserch filed but now i want to do my M.Sc in chemistry i want to know scope after that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?