8th February 2011, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Subjects to choose for 3rd year B.Sc with Computers, Maths & Statistics in 2nd year?

I am studying Bsc II year (Computeers, Maths, Statistics) . Next year I should choose the subjects. Can you guide me what is the latest courses for future betterment. For entrance examination what type of examination I should pass.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects i should choose in BA after completing 2nd PUC?
  2. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  3. Which subjects to choose after completion of 2nd year science
  4. How to start preparation to become a great software engineer? I am a 2nd year BSc student having mathematics and statistics as Major subjects
  5. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Statistics) being a B.Sc(Maths, Statistics and Computer Science) 2nd year student?
  6. Which subject to choose in BSc Final Year? Maths, physics, chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the subjects in BSc Computers for all 3 years?
  8. List of easy subjects to take in IGNOU 3rd year B.Sc programme? -- [New]
  9. Can I get admission in BSc 3rd year Maths after completing BSc 2nd year
  10. Post graduation courses for which I am eligible?
  11. Is it possible to take admission for 3rd year of B.Sc in Microbiology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. Which are the best courses for MSc? I am studying BSc statistics 2nd year
  13. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  14. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  15. How to choose subjects for PCS exam? I am 23 years old and have done B.Tech in CSE
  16. Best possible subjects combination for me in graduation? I want to apply for IAS later
  17. Which course should I opt for after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Statistics?
  18. What are the subjects in BSc Computers? What is the syllabus?
8th February 2011, 06:42 PM
mohit brh

Default Re: Subjects to choose for 3rd year B.Sc with Computers, Maths & Statistics in 2nd year?

i want to suggest you that you should select computer and maths because there are very great scope of computer so after completing B.Sc you can complete MCA also . so you have a better option in computer. and also maths.
but finally it depend upon your interest if you are interested in any other than you can choose.
28th March 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Subjects to choose for 3rd year B.Sc with Computers, Maths & Statistics in 2nd year?

i have completed my diploma in instrumentation and post diploma in computer application i would like to do correspondence in 2nd yera b.sc. in computer scence please suggest
9th June 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

what are subjects FYBsc with IT
29th June 2011, 02:36 PM
raja badam

Dear friend,

you must choose Statistics because in every sector those are private organization or government organization must recruit Staticians

jobs
jobs for Staticians.
1.In Air ports
2.lot of government jobs.
3.Pharma Industries
4.Online surveys
5.surveys etc..
6.faculty in pharma colleges,Engineering colleges,Degree colleges,Pg colleges etc..
29th June 2011, 02:37 PM
raja badam

Arrow Re: Subjects to choose for 3rd year B.Sc with Computers, Maths & Statistics in 2nd year?

Dear friend,

you must choose Statistics because in every sector those are private organization or government organization must recruit Staticians

jobs
jobs for Staticians.
1.In Air ports
2.lot of government jobs.
3.Pharma Industries
4.Online surveys
5.surveys etc..
6.faculty in pharma colleges,Engineering colleges,Degree colleges,Pg colleges etc..
5th July 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

tell me how statistics subject will
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?