30th December 2010, 10:31 PM
pranithanukala

How to get Karnataka CET form from Andhra Pradesh? Can I pay for the form online or I have to send the DD?

i am studying 12th standard in andra pradesh.how can i get k-cet application form?whether i have to pay for it online or i have to send a demand draft?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to apply for CET exam after completing class 10th form Karnataka and class 12th from Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka CET if completed 10th in Karnataka but Intermediate in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Can a Andhra Pradesh resident apply for Karnataka CET?
  4. Am I eligible to take KCET Exam having completed 12th class in Andhra Pradesh and born in Andhra Pradesh but my mother born in Karnataka?
  5. Date of sale of forms of B.Ed entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in K-CET if my parents belongs to Karnataka but completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Which colleges will I get in India to do M.Tech after scoring 16000 rank in GATE?
  8. Which are the colleges for M.Tech in electrical after scoring 10753 rank in PGCET
  9. Which are the best colleges for M.Pharmacy in Hyderabad?
  10. Am I eligible for CET exam?What's the applying procedure and exam schedule for the same? I've birth certificate of Karnataka but currently staying in Kerala
  11. karnataka CET 2011: How to apply? Fee for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  13. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  14. Eligibility criteria to apply for Karnataka CET? Where can I get the application form?
  15. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  16. Is there an option for online application in KCET? Cost of the form, date of the test?
  17. Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who belongs to Karnataka and studied in AP?
  18. When will the online application forms for Karnataka CET be available?
13th January 2011, 08:37 PM
saddy786

Default Re: How to get Karnataka CET form from Andhra Pradesh? Can I pay for the form online or I have to send the DD?

hello friend,
karnataka conducts a common entrance exam known as COMEDK..for medical and engginering colleges..you can fill the online form available at the official site of COMEDK..you will have to make a draft of given amount from any nationalised bank in favour of the given designation and post it with the printed application form to the given address ..
27th January 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Karnataka CET form from Andhra Pradesh? Can I pay for the form online or I have to send the DD?

sir, my name is g.thejaswini. i want to apply kcet application. when will it is avilable. my native state is andhra pradesh. where it is available.
28th January 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, when will be avilable application form.
28th January 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, tell me when will be avillable application form.
8th February 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

sir this is pranathi.... may i know when i can get comedk applications for 2011.. i am appearing for my 12th exams on march 2011..so kindly i expect u to inform me about this...
22nd March 2011, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

can a andra pradesh student apply for karnataka cet
6th April 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Hellow sir,i have complete my B.Tech civil engineering 2003, in SVU tirupathi,i have experience of 8 years in construction field in Banglore.So i want to join in M.tech through cet ,please tell me the details of cet etc.
28th March 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, my native is karnataka . i have completed my 10 th in karnataka .. and studied my 11th and 12th in andhra ...am i eligeble for k cet .. so please send the requirements for my email id [email protected]
25th December 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,my native is andhra pradesh.my daugther-in-law is studing 11th & 12th in andhra,,as she eigible for k cet,, so please send the requirements of application form & fees details,& broucher for my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?