11th January 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

How to get MCA entrance exam alerts of Pune or Mumbai Universities?

I want MCA entrance alerts of pune or Mumbai universities. can you provide this?

Related Questions:
  1. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA? Total expenses in Mumbai and Pune?
  3. Is there any negative marketing for Pune University MCA entrance exam
  4. List of colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission in MCA without entrance test?
  5. How to take admission in MCA from Mumbai University?
  6. MCA admission without entrance in Mumbai or Pune after BCA?
  7. Details about preparation of MCA entrance of Maharashtra Mumbai University and Pune University?
  8. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  9. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  10. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  11. Fee expense to study MCA in Mumbai? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  12. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
  13. Can I take admission for MCA in Pune University and Mumbai University after doing B.Com and B.Com?
  14. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  15. How can I get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Information Technology without any entrance exam? Duration of course and colleges in Mumbai or Pune?
  16. Can I get admission in a good college after scoring 7403 in BBA?
  17. Universities providing MCA of 2 years or lesser duration? -- [New]
  18. Colleges in Pune and Mumbai universities through MAH MBA CET based on OBC Category Rank -- [Most Discussed]
18th January 2011, 11:53 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get MCA entrance exam alerts of Pune or Mumbai Universities?

Yes Definately ! If You have Asked Question In This Site, Then definately You will Get Your Answer.

So, The dates Of MCA Entrance Exams for Pune University are Held on 27th March 2011.

And The Last date of online Application form was - 5th March 2011. So, if You are Interested to Apply for Pune University Entrance Exams, Then please fill the Application form Online before 5th March.

The Application Fees For General Candidates are Availiable for Rs 575 And Application Fee has to be paid through Demand Draft of Nationalised Bank only, drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, University of Pune’, payable at Pune.

Syllabus for Entrance Examination -

The entrance examination consists of multiple choice (objective type) questions, and covers the areas of Mathematics, general aptitude and English language.

Mathematics Syllabus -

Set theory: Set operations, relations, functions.

Propositional logic: Formulation, deduction, evaluation, puzzles.

Linear Algebra: Solution of a system of linear equations. Determinant and inverse of a matrix, basic properties of matrices.

Co-ordinate Geometry and Conic Sections: Equations of lines and planes, vector products; definitions and properties of conic sections.

Trigonometry: Identities, computation of heights and lengths.

Differential Calculus: Total and partial differentiation, limit of a function.

Integral Calculus: Definite and indefinite integrals, solution of differential equations, computation of areas and volumes.

Series and sequences: sum, mean, convergence, limit.

Real and complex numbers: surds, solution of equations on complex domain.

Polynomials: solution of quadratic equations, properties of roots of polynomials with real coefficients, binomial expansion, Taylor series.

Permutations and Combinations.

Elementary Probability Theory: Computing probability from combinatorial reasoning, conditional probability.

If you want to get More detail, then please visit the Official Websites -

http://cs.unipune.ernet.in
19th January 2011, 08:51 AM
prateek tyagi

Exam dates of pune and mumbai university are not release yet .you can check the below site for upcoming dates.

www.indiastudychannel.com
28th January 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

I complited B Sc computer Science last year and I secured 52 % marks aggregate
I have statistics at graduation level but havent maths at 12
I m elligible for mca entrance of puna university?
...sabiha mulla
19th March 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i am unable to get my hallticket. please send me your site name to my id which is [email protected]
27th October 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi..sir/madam..i am studied in BCA 2 year..next year i will write this exam so which book i will prepare this exam...
25th February 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME THE ENTRANCE EXAM DATE OF MCA FROM MUMBAI UNIVERSUTY
25th February 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME THE DATE OF MCA ENTRANCE EXAM FROM MUMBAI UNIVERSITY
20th May 2018, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ madam I complete my Bsc computer science with distinction & want to do MCA in MIT Pune so need to prepare for MCA entrance exam searching for tuition guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?