5th September 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Information Technology without any entrance exam? Duration of course and colleges in Mumbai or Pune?

How can i get admission for post graduation diploma in Information technology or Computer science ? in college or private institution or in University without an entrance exam, duration of course must be one year or less, please reply me some names of colleages institutions and universities in Mumbai city or Pune city

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  2. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  3. Which college can I select for engineering in Kolhapur after scoring 77 marks in PCM?
  4. Which college can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 88 in EAMCET?
  5. List of Polytechnic colleges in Mumbai for doing Information Technology?
  6. Which college can i get in KOP for engineering after scoring 77 in PCM in MHT CET
  7. Post Graduation courses for BA with English and best institute for the same?
  8. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available?
  9. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  10. Colleges for post graduation in Tourism at Mumbai?
  11. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  12. Details about LLB? I have completed B.Com with 55% marks
  13. How to apply for PGDBA?
  14. List of polytechnics in Mumbai and Pune offering Diploma in Civil Engineering? Percentage required to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which government degree college is suitable after scoring 92 in MHT CET?
  16. How to apply for top 10 universities in India for MCA after completing BSc(Computers)?
  17. Information of diploma courses in Mumbai with fee structure and duration?
  18. Which are the MBA colleges which require MBA entrance test? Any college in Mumbai or Pune which provides direct admission?
5th April 2017, 02:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Information Technology without any entrance exam? Duration of course and colleges in Mumbai or Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i get admission for post graduation diploma in Information technology or Computer science ? in college or private institution or in University without an entrance exam, duration of course must be one year or less, please reply me some names of colleages institutions and universities in Mumbai city or Pune city

You can get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology course at All India Management Association (AIMA) without any entrance examination. Candidates with at least 50% marks in Graduation (10+2+3) from a recognized university are exempted from the entrance test for admission in AIMA. So if you have scored over 50% marks in your graduation degree then you will be exempted from the entrance test for taking admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology course at AIMA. The course duration is two years through distance mode. The AIMA website link is given here Click Here

The course duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology in full time is one year. The course is available in the following colleges in Mumbai and Pune.

Mumbai University - Official Website

MIT School of Distance Education - Official Website

Garware Institute of Career Educaiton and Development - Official Website

Swami Vivekand College of Distance Education - Official Website

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?