1st August 2016, 03:43 PM
snbrocks

Universities providing MCA of 2 years or lesser duration?

I am in tybcom and I am planning to do MCA ahead. I had Maths subject in 10+2.
Can u give me the details about MCA course, like how many exams to appear and any entrance exam required?
I want to know whether there is any university and college providing MCA with 2 years or less duration?
Any college in south mumbai only, i.e; Churchgate, Charniroad, Fort like areas. And if not then which other area?
And can I start with MCA before completing my tybcom final boards exam?

I hope I get all the answers from here.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  2. Duration of MCA course after BCA?
  3. Difference between 2 years MCA and 3 years MCA programs?
  4. Whether IIT-Chennai offers MCA program? Duration and scope of MCA course? Preparation tips for JAM?
  5. Any universities providing lateral entry to M.Tech after MCA?
  6. Is MCA right selection after B.Sc(CS)? Duration of MCA?
  7. Am I eligible to do MCA in lateral entry after completing BSc IT? Colleges or universities providing MCA lateral entry? Details about their placements?
  8. How may I get ranking of universities of Maharashtra providing MCA course? How may I get syllabus for MAH-CET?
  9. Universities providing Ph.D programmes through distance education?
  10. Universities offering 1 or 2 years duration UG courses?
  11. What are the various courses available in medical field other than MBBS? Which are the exams conducted?
  12. What is integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering? Duration of the course? Universities providing integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Best courses in Medical field other than MBBS being a candidate of pursuing 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  15. University or Colleges providing MCA with 2 years or less duration in South Mumbai?
  16. Universities or colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology in Ahmedabad?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Psychology & Mental Health after MA in Psychology? What is the fee structure and duration to do it? List of universities providing this course in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  18. Course duration of MCA in Pune for BCA graduates? Is it true that the course is of 2 years?
16th August 2016, 12:18 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Universities providing MCA of 2 years or lesser duration?

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application. It is 2 year course for those students who have completed their BCA or B.Sc Maths Hons.

Since, you have completed your 12th board examination recently, then from now you need at least 5 years to complete MCA as BCA or B.Sc Maths will be of 3 years and MCA will be of 2 years.
Also, if you get admission in integrated BCA and MCA course then it will be of 4 years.
There is no shortcut to get degree. You need to expend these years if you study well.
So, first of all, you need to think about admission in BCA course and complete with best possible marks then go on for MCA.
16th January 2017, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities providing MCA of 2 years or lesser duration?

List of colleges or universities in India where Mca can be completed in 2 yrs after Bca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?