22nd April 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get medical admission in Amala Medical college Trissur/Kolenchery? What is the merit admission rank required? Fee structure for the same?

sir,

how to get medical admission in amala medical college Trissur/ kolenchery medical mission kolenchery....merit admission rank....and fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Medical college in South India for admission on the basis of merit? Fee structure for merit based seats and management seats?
  2. Can I get admission in medical after securing merit number 803 in open category?
  3. How can I get admission in Shaadan Medical college? What is the fee structure?
  4. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  5. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  6. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  7. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
  9. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  10. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges? -- [New]
  11. Will I get a medical seat in Merit after scoring 180/200(medical cutoff)? Fee structure for admission in those colleges?
  12. Any chance for admission in any one of the medical colleges for medical course after scoring 6000 rank?
  13. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  14. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  15. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  16. List of top engineering colleges available in Bangalore? What's the fee structure? I've scored 66% in 12th(non medical) std in CBSE and AIEEE rank is 329290
  17. How to get admitted in Kind George Medical College through a Management Seat? What is the fee structure? When does the admission take place?
  18. Detail information about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? What is the fee structure? How much rank required in EAMCET for admission?
27th May 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get medical admission in Amala Medical college Trissur/Kolenchery? What is the merit admission rank required? Fee structure for the same?

How to get admission in amala medical college? What is the rank required? What is the fees required?
30th May 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get medical admission in Amala Medical college Trissur/Kolenchery? What is the merit admission rank required? Fee structure for the same?

I have entrance rank 3544 and plus two 94%. Can i hope a medical seat at any one of the kcpcmf ?
4th June 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

my rank is 3000.cann i get admissiom at cooperative mnzgement
22nd July 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

how can i get a medical admission mbbs in amala medical college trissure ? what is the procedures now?
24th May 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

rank in engneering inorder to get a merit seat.
7th June 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

my rank in neet ug 2013 is 2331 (kerala).in obc category my rank is 1161.where will i get an admission.
29th April 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get medical admission in amala medical college by management quota?
15th May 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

My keam rank8259 can I get admission in any private College iam sc
17th June 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I hav got 4203 rank in keam 2015 medical entrance..nd o secured 87% in 12th cbse syllabus..do i hav chance in getting an mbbs seat in any of the kcpcmf?
1st July 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I occupied a rank of 81 under Latin Catholic category(LA) On the provisional list published by KCPCMF 2015.Will I get an admission on any one of the colleges under KCPCMF on MBBS this year ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?