16th May 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get admitted in Kind George Medical College through a Management Seat? What is the fee structure? When does the admission take place?

I am interested to know about admission in king George medical college .Kindly give details of admission process on management seat.what is the fee structure on management seat.when does admission taka place?

Related Questions:
  1. How many PG seats are available in Karnataka in Management Quota? What is the fee structure?
  2. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  3. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
  4. How can I get admission in Shaadan Medical college? What is the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure of PSG medical college? Minimum cutoff for backward class to get admitted in top government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  6. Donation and fee structure of medical seat in Pondicherry Medical College and Bangalore Private Medical College?
  7. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  8. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  9. After scoring 193.25 under BC category which college would I get for MBBS? List of self financing Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu? In which college will I get admitted with low fee structure?
  10. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS? -- [New]
  11. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to take admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for Management Seat?
  12. Admission procedure and fee structure to get admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for management seat for the same?
  13. How to get admission for PG seat in medical? What is the fee structure for counseling?
  14. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  15. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  16. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I get a medical seat in Merit after scoring 180/200(medical cutoff)? Fee structure for admission in those colleges?
  18. Can I get a seat in MBBS? What is the fee structure?
23rd May 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admitted in Kind George Medical College through a Management Seat? What is the fee structure? When does the admission take place?

tell me about kpc collage entrance?
20th August 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admitted in Kind George Medical College through a Management Seat? What is the fee structure? When does the admission take place?

Give the details of Pharma Colleges Available in and Around Hyderabad Pl
30th June 2013, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

How can i take direct admission in King george medical college?
25th October 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know the fee structure and donation of king george's medical college, lucknow?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?