14th September 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How to get Migration Certificate from CBSE Board of Education?

I passed 12th class as a private candidate from Baghpat in Uttar Pradesh under CBSE Board's curriculum. I want the Migration Certificate. So, what should I do? How can I get it from CBSE Board?

13th October 2019, 06:52 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Migration Certificate from CBSE Board of Education?

Generally, Migration certificate is given/provided by school itself after completion of 10th and 12th standard.

However, if they had not given you Migration Certificate then you can directly contact to exam authority person of your school and ask for Migration Certificate.

Even then, if he/she denies for Migration Certificate then you can contact Regional Board Office of CBSE.

You can view regional CBSE Board office through this link: http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/contact.html

If this regional board office is within your city, you can visit there or else you can contact them through call or email.

You need to give them your details so that they can provide your Migration Certificate. They may charge some fees for providing Migration certificate.
15th October 2019, 01:38 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Migration Certificate from CBSE Board of Education?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education.

Any candidates can get their migration certificate from their 10th or, 12th school.

On the second way, candidates can apply on CBSE Official website for migration certificate.

On the third way, candidates can send an application to the Deputy Secretary of CBSE, Regional Office. CBSE can send migration certificate through post under 15 days at candidates' home.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?