15th November 2022, 12:54 PM
Sovandetaki

How to get my electrical diploma certificate on jrn rajasthan vidyapeeth university?

How to get my electrical diploma certificate in jrn rajasthan vidyapeeth university.

3rd December 2022, 05:46 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How to get my electrical diploma certificate on jrn rajasthan vidyapeeth university?

Diploma in electrical engineering from the Jr n Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University is a 3 year full time course
The candidate should have for completed they are ten standard to be eligible for the following
You will have to clear all of the following is and later can avail your diploma certificate from the University itself if you have any back lock in any years and have not clear the following you won't be able to get the certificate
30th May 2023, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get my electrical diploma certificate on jrn rajasthan vidyapeeth university?

how to need Diploma certificate passout year 2013
24th July 2023, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I need diploma certificate passed in 2011,I have only mark sheet in Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?