9th February 2019, 05:18 PM
Posts: n/a

How to get the original certificates from college after discontinuing the studies?

HI, I had discontinued from 1 year polytechnic course in TKR College due to college pressure and difficult subject. I need to get my certificate back from college which they took at the time of admission. Will I be able to get my all certificate back from polytechnic college? To whom and how should I approach for this?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: