9th February 2019, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get the original certificates from college after discontinuing the studies?

HI, I had discontinued from 1 year polytechnic course in TKR College due to college pressure and difficult subject. I need to get my certificate back from college which they took at the time of admission. Will I be able to get my all certificate back from polytechnic college? To whom and how should I approach for this?

14th March 2019, 09:40 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the original certificates from college after discontinuing the studies?

The University Grants Commission (UGC) has warned the universities and colleges against the retention of original documents and also to refund the amount within 1 month if the candidate has withdrawn his admission.

No college can keep your original documents under any circumstances. However, if they do so. They should return it as soon as possible. As you have left the college, you can contact the college authorities to return the documents. If they are not giving you any satisfactory answer. You can file a legal case against them as this is the case of extortion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?