9th February 2019, 01:34 PM
Bhakti Mane

Procedure to take transfer from one college to another in Pune for BAMS?

I want to take transfer from my current college in Vijapur to another college in Pune or Solapur under same university. Because of my heath problems. I'm studying BAMS. Please tell me the procedure of transfer?

14th March 2019, 09:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take transfer from one college to another in Pune for BAMS?

Yes, you can certainly change your place under the same university. You would need to give the application to get the "Transfer certificate".

Once you get the transfer certificate, you can visit the college where you want to to admission. However, there is a certain period within which you need to report to the college, you are seeking to get admission.

You would need to contact the college to get the details. Once you contact them, they will further assist you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?