30th September 2016, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I countinue my studies after discontinuing studies during B.com 8 years back?

Sir 8 years back discountinue my study B.Com. Is it ok if I countinue my further studies. I want to search a good job after that. Please tell me, I am very upset and still hopeful to give me some genuine solutions. Thanks

Related Questions:
2nd October 2016, 01:30 AM
Madison.

Default Re: Can I countinue my studies after discontinuing studies during B.com 8 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir 8 years back discountinue my study B.Com. Is it ok if I countinue my further studies. I want to search a good job after that. Please tell me, I am very upset and still hopeful to give me some genuine solutions. Thanks
The upper age limit to apply for Bachelor degree is 21 years however there are some universities which do not have any age limitation for admission in graduation degree however the preference will be given to candidates who has passed 10+2 in the current years.

There an option to do a diploma course as well or any professional course like CS or ICWA. These courses you also fetch you good career options in future. Even you can also complete your graduation degree from distance mode and simultaneously do a professional and degree course.
2nd October 2016, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I countinue my studies after discontinuing studies during B.com 8 years back?

No, you can't continue your studies in B.Com course which you have discontinued 8 years back. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration, within the maximum duration of the course, the candidate should complete his course to be eligible to get degree. Since, the maximum duration of B.Com course is 6 years, the maximum duration of the course for you to complete the B.Com course has already completed, so, your admission has cancelled, so, you need to take admission in first year of B.Com course to pursue your higher studies.
13th August 2018, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my first year ma English from college and I have taken tC from college after 9 years of gap I want to complete my course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?