2nd April 2011, 10:12 AM
ranjeet singha

How to get physiotherapist jobs in India?

sir,i am currently holding masters of physiotherapy in neurology. i m currently searching job in my field in india specially in assam.for the same i need necessary help and information from ur side.thanking u .
ranjeet.

18th April 2015, 07:33 AM
Sheetal Expert
Member+

Default Re: How to get physiotherapist jobs in India?

Description for PHYSIOTHERAPIST

1. To assess the physical condition of clients to plan appropriate fitness regime

2. To use a range of techniques to strengthen and stretch muscles and joints to improve fitness

3. To educate clients to lead healthy lifestyles.

4. To maintain patient records.

5. To work in association with other experts to customize fitness program for client.

6. To keep record of clients progress.

7. Help improve breathing patterns and encourage clients to relax and enjoy life.

8. To attend all staff and training meetings as and when directed by the Center Manager

9. To ensure that all duties are carried out in line with VLCC policies with high standards of personal appearance and personal hygiene.

10. Devices a programme, under the general guidance of the Slimming Manager and in association with other fitness experts such as Dietician and Center Physician.

11. To conduct physio group activity every week for the clients.

12. To monitor the placements of Pads, appliances & the technique of the therapies and train the entire staff on the same.

13. To supervise the specialized packages-i.e. Packages for medical conditions.

14. To execute the specialized packages them selves.

15. To ensure soft skills are implemented by all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?