26th March 2016, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Physiotherapist being a Commerce student?

Hello Sir,
I am having Commerce stream in my 12th. So can I become a Physiotherapist? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Affiliations required to be a Physiotherapist? Is RCI affiliation compulsory to be a Physiotherapist?
  2. List of Diploma courses available to study for Physiotherapist?
  3. Scope of Physiotherapist in London? List of hospitals where I can work?
  4. Which post graduation is required for becoming Physiotherapist? How much is the salary?
  5. How may I get details about combined medical services exam available for MBBS students only? Is it available for Physiotherapist students? I'm Physiotherapy student in MCOAHS Manipal final year
  6. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  7. How should I get a job in Indian Military as Physiotherapist after completing MPT?
  8. How to work as a Physiotherapist in Indian Army after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy
  9. Which subjects being a physiotherapist I have to prepare for GPSC exam?
  10. Can a Physiotherapist do emergency medicine?
  11. Do I have any job opportunities for working as a Physiotherapist in Foreign Country after passing BSc Physiotherapy?
  12. What to do B.Sc MLT or Physiotherapy from Indraprastha University or B.Pharma from private university?
  13. Can i become a Physiotherapist after studying Diploma in Pharmacy?
  14. Eligibility Criteria for recruitment in armed forces as physiotherapist?
  15. Qualification required for BCA course. Can a commerce student apply for BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which category of IAS should I apply if I am a physiotherapist with 2 years of experience?
  17. What is the procedure to work under WHO/UNICEF as dentist?
  18. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
27th March 2016, 07:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Physiotherapist being a Commerce student?

No, commerce stream is not the required qualification for Bachelor degree in physiotherapy course. You need to have class 12th qualification with PCB stream from a recognized board of education.

Admission is based on the performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.
27th March 2016, 10:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

A candidate who is interested to pursue Bachelor in Physiotherapy degree course after completing 12th must have done 12th with science stream including physics, chemistry and Biology as main subject from recognised board with minimum 50% marks and relaxation is given to reserved categories of 5%. The top institutes of our country conduct entrance exams to give admission to interested students. Being commerce student you're not eligible to pursue this Bachelor of Physiotherapy degree course.
28th March 2016, 03:35 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot become a physiotherapist being a commerce student as the very basic eligibility in order to get admission in the course is you should have completed your 12th from science stream from a recognized board scoring a minimum of 55% in aggregate.
29th March 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I Completed my 10th. I got very highly marks in S S L C.After S S L C I can't continue my education in 2 years. I want to study diploma in civil enginiering
30th July 2017, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I am b.com student and now I am interested in physiology. is it possible that a commerce student can be physiotherapist?
22nd September 2017, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am having Commerce stream in my 12th. So can I become a Physiotherapist? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
24th September 2017, 10:10 PM
spike.raghu

I am afraid no.
Eligibility for admission: Candidates over 17 years of age are eligible to apply. The candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
That means you need to science student to be a physiotherapist.
19th August 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a physiotherapist being a commerce student with the help of open school I can give PCB exam which help me to clear PCB subject with good marks( if I do hard work for the same in) 12 the class.
27th February 2020, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Hey I am interested to go with physiotherapist as my career but i am a commerce student.So what are the procedures to be a physiotherapy student.Can you please help me out.
8th July 2020, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce student can i become a physiotherapist .Or is there some way to become a physiotherapist after my 12th is so please let me know .
25th March 2021, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I am post graduate in physiology.can I become a physiotherapist and how?
22nd September 2021, 08:29 PM
Minal F

NO,
Candidates who have completed 12th with physics,chemistry and biology with atleast 50%marks are eligible for PHYSIOTHERAPIST.

There are three types of physiotherapist courses in INDIA:-

BACHELOR COURSES

DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE COURSES

POSTGRADUATE COURSES.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?