19th February 2011, 11:54 AM
G.Elakkiya

How to get placed in top MNC companies after B.E? Which books to follow?

Hi.I would like to get placed in top MNC companies after my B.E Graduation.which type of books i need to follow?

23rd February 2011, 10:13 AM
azharrisha

Default Re: How to get placed in top MNC companies after B.E? Which books to follow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Elakkiya View Post
Hi.I would like to get placed in top MNC companies after my B.E Graduation.which type of books i need to follow?
first of all u prepare your technical paper in basic question and improve your communication skill & aptitude....my opinion is to prepare GATE book and objective type of book in your technical field.....

thank you,
23rd February 2011, 12:51 PM
kanikabansal22aug

Thumbs up Re: How to get placed in top MNC companies after B.E? Which books to follow?

Hey..
Selection in MNC companies is possible through following methods:

1.If not placed through on-campus then you can also try off campuses.For that you try to settle in IT hubs like Bangalore,Pune etc. and companies used to do off campuses on a huge basis there.You must try to make contacts for the information about campuses.

2.You can also give exams like elitmus..For that you can register on www.elitmus.com...This is a exam whose PH score is accepted by various top companies.This exam is of Rs.700..I guess.

3.You can also apply on www.cocubes.com..It is also job related site.

4.There are some sites like www.monster.com,www.naukri.com,www.shine.com etc. and there are so many like this.Just upload your resume.

5.R.S.Agarwal is a descent book..Barron is also good,prefered by some companies...You can also download last year papers of different companies from www.freshersworld.com.

6.Try to make your technical skills strong.and always be confident and be yourself.
23rd February 2011, 08:36 PM
nitingoplani88

Default Re: How to get placed in top MNC companies after B.E? Which books to follow?

If you want to get placement in Top MNC you must have high percentage at least 70% throughout in 10th,12th & B.E
after that you must have high aptitude skills , most of the questions of aptitude are from
R.S.Agarwal & M.Tyra

For verbal section you can prefer Barron's GRE
Use of article & prepositions,Comprehension

For C questions:
Test your C skills & Exploring C
16th March 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I hv above 70% in 10th,12th n B.E. Hv gud communication skills too.
But i did not place in any of the top mnc. My frds who miss some of the criteria got placed before me. Wt is missi in me?
21st March 2011, 03:16 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

If you want to get placement in Top MNC you must have high percentage at least 70% throughout in 10th,12th & B.E
after that you must have high aptitude skills , most of the questions of aptitude are from
R.S.Agarwal & M.Tyra
For verbal section you can prefer Barron's GRE
Use of article & prepositions,Comprehension
For C questions:Test your C skills & Exploring C
27th March 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Will i get placed in IT company after my B.E with 75%. I need details of companies which requiting 2011 passouts
20th May 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

there is no criteria....companies can place nyone they like....evn if he is not tht strong.......if u hav backside source....try using it...it really works....
30th June 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Elakkiya View Post
i do not know
2nd July 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

what are the topics in R.S.Agarwal book must be coverd to face the apptitude test?
29th July 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

what books CTS company using for aptitude to ask questions in the written test and what are all job sites to apply for a job?
3rd August 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

hi
is it possible to get job in top MNC's with 65% in B.E
9th August 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am interested in the area of hacking? But i am doing mechanical 2nd year.i also know some hacking process.what can i do to get placed in IT companies?
12th September 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Does MNCs not recruit those who have dropped a year before graduation?? pls rpl
14th August 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

hi,how exptng from students ? apart from aps, verbal,c basic.............? pls ans ths ?
16th January 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

i have 60%aggri how should i prepare to campus placement plzz help me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?