9th August 2012, 10:11 PM
joseph0

How to get a railway government job after passing final year BCA? What is the eligibility

hi there, i am in the final year of b.c.a , i want the full information about the railways government job ,like the post,salary,eligibility,various field of job in railway for me

Related Questions:
  1. What type of Government Job can I get after passing CSE course?
  2. Job Opportunities in Indian Railway for me after the completion of Engineering in IT? What procedure to follow and required eligibility criteria for this?
  3. Is there any vacancy in railway or other government field for B.Tech CSE final year students -- [New]
  4. How can I get a government job after passing BSc final year?
  5. Any jobs for MCA final year students in Railway, Bank or government sector?
  6. How to study in Railway management after passing B.Tech final
  7. Eligibility for Government Posts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any government job available after passing B.Com? Any jobs in railway sector?
  9. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  10. Am I eligible for railway exam if I am a final year B.E student? Last date to apply for exam?
  11. Eligibility criteria for job after passing B.Com CA final year?
  12. When is the Indian Railway Entrance exam? What is the syllabus and eligibility?
  13. When to get forms for Railway Mail Service Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering in IT?
  14. Any government jobs other banks while doing B.E in CSE(Final year)? Eligibility criteria for those exams?
  15. How to get a government job after passing CSE with 81%?
  16. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  17. How to settle in government job after passing CSE final year with 63%
  18. How to apply for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? How to prepare for the respective Exams?
18th April 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a railway government job after passing final year BCA? What is the eligibility

can bca canditate apply for railway job without maths in 12th?
31st May 2021, 03:36 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a railway government job after passing final year BCA? What is the eligibility

Hello friend
If you are in your final year of BCA course then you are only eligible to apply for the railway job on the basis of your 12th pass qualification, because you are in final year and you have not completed your BCA course so on the basis of graduation eligibility you are not eligible to apply for the railway jobs.
So on the basis of your 12th class qualification you are eligible to apply for the railway jobs in RPF also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?