19th June 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get ready for SSB interview?

What they ask in SSB interview in Navy And How to get ready for SSB Inrterview

8th April 2014, 03:18 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get ready for SSB interview?

For interview conducted by the Services Selection Board (SSB) comprise of officers. Candidates are tested on the basis of current affairs knowledge. First of all, aspirants need to prepare bio-data which should have the residence and permanent residence address, schooling, family members. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?