23rd January 2017, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

How to get real HR email and contact number for seeking Industrial Project? Is there any way to connect with HR of companies in Tamil Nadu?

As I am pursuing Bachelor of engineering degree of final year mechanical engineering , I am more interested to do projects on your industry and I had some experience about project presentations conducted in many social networks like Tamilnadu state council for science and technology and Motachasma, Innovation jockeys . If you have a chance to appoint me to do industrial project on your company it is more helpful to me and I feel very happy. If it is any possibility is there in your company please help me sir.

And finally I am eagerly looking for your grand response

Thanking you

Yours faithfully
j.monishraj
Department of Mechanical
Svs college of engineering
Coimbatore-642 109
contact no: 7200396011

26th January 2017, 07:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get real HR email and contact number for seeking Industrial Project? Is there any way to connect with HR of companies in Tamil Nadu?

To get real HR email and contact number for seeking Industrial Project, the best way is to contact the company directly. You can contact the company employees regarding project details like duration, type of project, etc.,. You can also collect the email and contact number from the company office itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?