8th November 2011, 11:42 AM
surabhi derasari

How may I get admission in top colleges after completing 12th std in Ahmedabad? What's the cut-off percentage required?

I want to get admission in top Law collage but after 12 and in Ahmedabad only. so i want to know how much percentage is required. And the name of the collages.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Between BCS and BCA which is a better course? Percentage required to get admission in top colleges after 12th standard?
  3. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  4. Which course can I do after completing my 12th standard
  5. How much percentage is required to get admission in top colleges in Punjab?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  7. Cutoff required to join Mechanical Engineering in top 10 engineering colleges of Chennai?
  8. How much percentage is required to get admission in top law colleges in Punjab to do 3rd year law degree?
  9. How much is the minimum percentage required in 12th?
  10. Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?
  11. How to do EEE in top colleges in Coimbatore after completing 12th with 171.25 cutoff
  12. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course?
  13. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to get into IIM Ahmedabad?
  14. How many percentage in 12th is required to get admission in BJ medical college,Ahmedabad?
  15. Am i eligible for placements in MNC companies?
  16. Percentage required in 12th to apply for MCAT? List of coaching classes in Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  17. Percentage required in +2 to get admission in BCS at top colleges?
  18. Are there any law colleges in Mumbai that give admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
22nd April 2012, 03:41 PM
piyushtaekwondo

Default Re: How may I get admission in top colleges after completing 12th std in Ahmedabad? What's the cut-off percentage required?

Daulatbhai Trivedi Law College, Ahmedabad

is the top most law college in ahmedabad
and they required 80 above percentage to get admission in it.
14th September 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in top colleges after completing 12th std in Ahmedabad? What's the cut-off percentage required?

minimum % for joining NID college
18th December 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

How may I get admission in top colleges after completing 12th std in Ahmedabad? What's the cut-off percentage required for physiotherapy collage in ahemdabad?
16th May 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

what will be the expected percentage to get admission in bj medical college2014
29th June 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I have 94.21percentile in 11th 2nd sem can I get admission in phisiotherapist
26th January 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Now I am in 11std and my main aim is admission in B J medical collage ahmedabad
What foundation should I create to achieve it with highest marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?