3rd January 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Need list of companies for doing my 3rd year B.Com project?

Hi,

I am lavanya. I am doing my 2nd year b.com ism. I am searching for some best companies to do my internship project in 3rd year. Can you please help me out?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies that provide Internship or Mini Project for 2 months for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  2. Companies offering Project Internship to MCA 3rd year student in Mysore? Requirements to apply?
  3. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
  4. List of companies in India to do internship as final year project for MCA course?
  5. List of companies which offer Project Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Northern India?
  6. List of companies which allow 6th semester live project in MCA? Procedure to get in?
  7. List of some companies to do final year project? Tips to do final year project? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?
  9. List of IT companies providing MCA Project internship program
  10. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year computer science students?
  11. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  12. Companies offering internship with mini project? I am studying in 3rd year CSE
  13. Which companies would allow B.E students to do project in their companies?
  14. What type of project is better for Mini Project in 3rd year ECE branch?
  15. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  16. List of companies in Gurgaon for doing industrial project being a MCA student?
  17. List of the companies in which I can do final year project? I am doing final year Mechanical engineering
  18. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
4th January 2016, 01:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need list of companies for doing my 3rd year B.Com project?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am lavanya. I am doing my 2nd year b.com ism. I am searching for some best companies to do my internship project in 3rd year. Can you please help me out?
You can do internship in below given companies.

1. Cholamandalam AMC LTD., Dare House, 2, N S C Bose Road, N S C Bose Road, Chennai
Phone: 044 2530 7172

2. Sundaram Home Finance Limited, Anmol Palani, 88, G N Chetty Road, T Nagar
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2815 6041

3. T.S.Mahalingam & Sons, No. 240, Royapettah High Road, Chennai
Phone: 044 2813 3334

4. Dharani Finance Limited, 57,Sterling Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2825 4176

5. I C I C I Banking Corporation Limited, Arya Gowda Rd, Ramakrishnapuram, West Mambalam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 3051 7688
9th January 2017, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my 3rd year in b.com. I want letterhead of the company with signature of the MD or proprietor along with the seal of the company for my project as my mam is asking for the verification. From which company can I get it? Please help me.
20th April 2022, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any company that provide b.com students to do project near me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?