20th July 2010, 03:08 AM
shaheen786

How to get scholarship for inter students? Date of start of counseling for Shadaan College?

hello! i would like to know how to get the scholarship form for inter students.
i have some more questions also regarding the medical counselling (eamcet).when does the shadaan college stars its counselling ie after government schedule or before that.

14th June 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get scholarship for inter students? Date of start of counseling for Shadaan College?

scholarship application form for inter students who scored 80% result
15th June 2011, 05:38 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship for inter students? Date of start of counseling for Shadaan College?

You are Inter Student , Then Just Concentrate on you Studies as you need Scholarship then you can Join here with us to claim Scholarship.

Here every Month you can Win Certain amount of Money if you Get 1k Per month which Sum up to 12k Per Year, which is Great .

And about Eamcet Counselling it will soon be Intimated in Deccan Chronicle a Leading News paper in Hyderabad.

Or you can Check the Official Website .http://www.apeamcet.org/
15th June 2011, 06:08 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi
you get scholarship to produce your certificate then
you get 1000/month
study well and become a good man

best of luck........
15th June 2011, 07:54 PM
dhani12345

Smile Re: How to get scholarship for inter students? Date of start of counseling for Shadaan College?

You are Inter Student , Then Just Concentrate on you Studies as you need Scholarship then you can Join here with us to claim Scholarship.

Here every Month you can Win Certain amount of Money if you Get 1k Per month which Sum up to 12k Per Year, which is Great .

And about Eamcet Counselling it will soon be Intimated in Deccan Chronicle a Leading News paper in Hyderabad.

15th June 2011, 08:19 PM
dhani12345

Post Re: How to get scholarship for inter students? Date of start of counseling for Shadaan College?

16th June 2011, 12:12 AM
dhani12345

Post Re: How to get scholarship for inter students? Date of start of counseling for Shadaan College?

16th June 2011, 12:17 AM
dhani12345

16th June 2011, 12:19 AM
dhani12345

20th July 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

my counselling rank 4998 which college i get
19th October 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

When does the Interscolerships my accounts
8th December 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

can student get another date for medical counseeling
5th July 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

when does the eamcet counselling for engineering starts
11th June 2017, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I am donot getting my scholarship, because my thumb was not accepting. Why like that. I had submitted my all certificates to my madam at correct time what ever they asked to me for get my scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?