8th December 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

How to get a teaching job in UAE?

I am trying to get a teaching job for so long in UAE but do not receive any positive reply

8th December 2012, 01:36 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a teaching job in UAE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am trying to get a teaching job for so long in UAE but do not receive any positive reply
Dear,

There are three types of schools in Dubai.

UK/US Style:
These schools very expensive and have very high standard.The education systems is similar to UK or US systems.If you have some experience of teaching in UK or US then you can apply in these schools.Your experience will be preffered.

South Asian style:
They mainly target teaching style from south Asia, especially Indians.As an Indian you will have a good chance for getting a teaching job in these schools.

Arabic Style:
These schools are for Arabic and UAE students and they prefer mainly teachers teaching in Arabic countries.

To teach in Dubai minimum requirement is a graduation and with it if you have some experience then it would be much better as then your chances will be quite high.You can search teaching jobs in Dubai from different newspapers and local recruiters.But the best way is to search for the school of your type and then apply directly to it.

All the best!
8th December 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Please,accept my application request
11th December 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

how to get teaching jobs in UAE?
I am m.a , B.Ed completed wit experiance
i wanna know the procedure?
and salary pay ? accomodation too...
22nd December 2013, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to get a teaching job in an Indian school in Dubai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?