4th January 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get the top rank in GATE? I am studying 3-2 in ECE branch

i am studying 3-2 ece branch and i was wiling to get top rank in gate so please suggest standard reference books

30th April 2015, 12:35 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the top rank in GATE? I am studying 3-2 in ECE branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studying 3-2 ece branch and i was wiling to get top rank in gate so please suggest standard reference books
ECE stands for the Electronics and Communication Engineering. As you have mentioned that you are in third semester of engineering, its the perfect time to start preparing for the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering.

Basic tips:

>>First of all clear all the fundamental concepts of first and second year subjects.

>>Solve numerical based questions as much as possible in limited time. Divide your daily schedule for properly for each subject.

>>Never deviate from your goal because it requires hard work along with determination and dedication to get top rank in GATE exam.

>>In final year if you feel that you are not able to practice problems or not able to self preparation donot hesitate in joining institute like MADE EASY, GATEforum etc for better preparation and test series.

Some of the Reference books for ECE candidates for GATE:

1. Network Analysis by Van Valken Burg.

2. Communication system by Simon Haykins.

3. Control system by B.S Manke.

4. Instrumentation by A.K Sawhney.

5. Signal and System by Oppenheim.

6. Digital Electronics by Morris Mano.

7. Analog electronics by Bolstead.

8. Satellite communication by Pratt.

9. Microprocessor by Ramesh Goankar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?