8th May 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

How to go for DGO course after completing BAMS? List of the colleges?

hi,,,,,i have completed my bams in 2010,,now i m luking forward for dgo course...can u suggest me for the collleges plzs

with regards,
rashmi rajput
haridwar

11th August 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for DGO course after completing BAMS? List of the colleges?

Can i do dgo after bams? please reply soon.
26th August 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for DGO course after completing BAMS? List of the colleges?

How to take adminission for dgo courses after BAMS IN YCM PUNE collage
2nd November 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission for dgo nd how many fees for that??
26th November 2013, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

can I do MD in america after completing BAMS in india?
2nd December 2013, 04:17 PM
gurlinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,,,,,i have completed my bams in 2010,,now i m luking forward for dgo course...can u suggest me for the collleges plzs

with regards,
rashmi rajput
haridwar
hi,
To the best of my knowledge there is no institute in india offering DGO for a BAMS graduate,which is against the MCI norms.to provide admission into DGO only for MBBS graduates that to through an entrance.so kindly dont waste your valuable money and time.you may be admitted into CGO,which some institutes are offering.
10th November 2014, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.a.m.s in alternative medicines can i go for certificate course in gynae& obs.suggest if any institute
23rd October 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I am MS in prasutitantra-strirog(obstetrics & Gynaecology)... Please provide me the list of training Centre where I can take training of ultrasound in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?