12th May 2012, 09:48 PM
shaliniyadav12

Previous year Question Papers for the Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Statistics of BHU?

i want to get the previous years question papers for entrance of msc statistics of bhu...plz provide me..

29th July 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for the Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Statistics of BHU?

question paper of bhu msc statistics entrance exam?
15th July 2013, 07:31 PM
rishank upadhyay

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for the Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Statistics of BHU?

hi am rishank and
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaliniyadav12 View Post
i want to get the previous years question papers for entrance of msc statistics of bhu...plz provide me..
1st August 2014, 06:30 PM
rathnasai

sri,i want Previous year Question Papers for the Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Statistics of BHU
11th April 2017, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Ma'am, I Ambalika, i urge you to provide me the previous year session 2016-17 entrance exam sample paper of M.A Public administration Of BBAU
23rd October 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Previous year Question Papers for the Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Statistics of HCU

Hello Sir/Ma'am, I am Madhu, i want to last 7 years entrance exam of M.Sc Statistics with Answers HCU papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?