11th June 2013, 08:20 PM
riddhi kamble

How to go for the field of astrophysics? I have passed SSC with 86%

i hv passed ssc with 86%.. 94 in science and 134 in maths.....
i wnt to go in d field of astrophysics nd wanna be an astronaut.... i wntd to know tat what shld i prefer after 10th???? what must b my goal?????????? plzzz help!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  2. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  3. What should I do to opt for MSc in Astrophysics in US after B.Tech?
  4. Which is better among B.Tech Aeronautical engineering and B.sc Astrophysics?
  5. How to do PG in the field of astrophysics after completing BSc PCM?
  6. What are the career opportunities for me in the field of Astrophysics?
  7. Colleges which provides Higher Education in Astrophysics? Course other than Master degree to get into research field?
  8. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  9. Colleges for higher education in Astrophysics? Courses other than master degree which can take me to research field?
  10. Best college for BSc Astrophysics in Karnataka? Date of start of admissions?
  11. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to pursue Astrophysics or Astronomy course in IUCAA or IIA Bangalore at the age of 30? What would be the options available in the research field?
  13. What is the procedure to become a Theorist in Astrophysics?
  14. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  15. How can I become an Aerospace Engineer? I have passed SSC with 80% -- [New]
  16. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  17. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  18. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Astronomy & Astrophysics) for 12th passed candidate?
19th June 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for the field of astrophysics? I have passed SSC with 86%

i hv passed ssc 10th with 93%...n i wanted to do career in astrophysics,as i love astrophysics..
i hv got 97 marks in science n 140 in maths..so wht shd i do nw....plz suggest me....................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?