11th April 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

How to go in Indian Army after B.Pharm? I am a student of B.Pharm

Sir i am the student of b pharm second year. I want to go in indian army after b pharm plz suggest me. Prayag yadav

5th April 2014, 02:36 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to go in Indian Army after B.Pharm? I am a student of B.Pharm

You can also join Indian Military Academy or Officers Training Academy after completion of graduation. There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age.
6th April 2014, 05:43 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to go in Indian Army after B.Pharm? I am a student of B.Pharm

As you are pursuing B-Pharmacy, you are eligible to join India Army once you have done with this course.

Here is the complete procedure for that.

Once you have done with your Graduation, I suggest you to apply for CDS Exam which is being conducted by UPSC twice a year.

This exam is the common written exam for the candidates to be placed in various defence services like
Indian Military Academy
Indian Naval Academy
Air Force Academy
Officers Training Academy.

I suggest you to apply for IMA wing for this Exam.

After getting through the Written Exam, you will have to attend for Interview.

Depending upon your performance in both the phases, you will be given job opportunity in Indian Army.

Here is the eligibility criteria to apply for IMA.

You should have completed your Graduation with any of the stream.

You should be in the age group of 19-24 years.

As you are pursuing B-Pharmacy course, I suggest you to start the preparation for this Exam from now itself so that you will be risk free by the time you actually apply for this Exam.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?