24th December 2012, 01:57 PM
rahulv71294

Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU

i am a btech production and industrial engineering student at dtu.i want to know about psus that accept gate production scores and how do i prepare for it .

Related Questions:
  1. Do PSU's accept GATE score from production engineering stream?
  2. Can I get admission in various NITs in production and industrial after scoring a GATE score of 381 and 33.81? What is the last year cutoff for production and industrial in NITs? I have scored 9838 rank in mechanical
  3. GATE Production And Industrial Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Cutoff list of NIT colleges in department of production and industrial engineering?
  5. How many seats are available in IIT for M.Tech in Industrial and Production engineering
  6. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in MANIT after scoring 26.3 marks and 710 rank in GATE exam(Production and Industrial Engineering)?
  8. What are the career and job opportunities after appearing for GATE in production and industrial engineering
  9. Which companies could recruit me through GATE score after passing 3rd year production engineering?
  10. How much marks are required in PI(production and industrial) to get a seat in IIT Madras
  11. When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job? -- [New]
  12. Information about production engineering?
  13. Will I get admission at GEC Thrissur in Production engineering or Manufacturing system management after scoring 372 marks in GATE?
  14. How to take industrial training in Winter Vacation? I am a 3rd year production engineering student
  15. Job opportunities after industrial production engineering
  16. How may I apply for industrial training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech having production engineering stream
  17. What is the eligibility for admission in IIST in Production Engineering? I am a student of Production Engineering
  18. Companies in India and China offering internship to Industrial & Production Engineering student?
9th November 2018, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU

Sir I have completed my B.tech in production engineering 2018 batch. Can I apply for IES exxam. Should I will become IES officer going from this background.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?