20th September 2013, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

How to go for industrial training in SAIL Bokaro?

Sir ,I am sikandar bakht B.tech 4th year student want to go industrail training in SAIL bokaro pls tell me the procedure to get training

20th September 2013, 07:57 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to go for industrial training in SAIL Bokaro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir ,I am sikandar bakht B.tech 4th year student want to go industrail training in SAIL bokaro pls tell me the procedure to get training

There are three stages of selection process through which you will be selected for doing Internship or work as a Trainee in Bokaro Steel City/Bokaro SAIL are :-
1)Written test.
2)Technical Interview.
3)Medical Test.

Eligibility required to apply for Trainee/Internship in Bokaro SAIL is as follows :-
~candidates should have a Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical/Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized Government Institute/University.
~Candidates minimum marks in Diploma/degree courses should be 65%(for OBC and General) and 60%(for SC and ST).
~Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.

Written test will comprise of four sections and these are :-
~English Vocabulary and Comprehension test.
~Logical Reasoning.
~Quantitative Aptitude.
~General Awareness.

This section will have 100 questions and each will be of 1 marks and for each wrong answer 0.45 marks will be deduced.After that there will be technical section which will include 100 questions from your respective engineering stream and each questions of this section will be 2 marks.

For more details you can visit its official website using this link -->> Click-here and check its details under "Carrer section".

29th April 2014, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me ,what is the procedure of get the implant training in your plant .I m from srm university Chennai.i have to do implant training in your plant .sir pls reply on my id .my id is [email protected]
18th March 2015, 12:49 PM
romeoraj chandan

sir,i am a student of dronacharya college of engineering greater Noida.Branch:-mechanical...3rd year.and i want to go for summer training in "SAIL"bokaro. sir i want to know what is the procedure for apply. sir please kindly send the procedure on my email id"[email protected]".........
THANK YOU
•••••••••••••
8th September 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Demand draft of what amount of money is required for 15 days training in sail bokaro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?