13th January 2012, 11:18 PM
shrikantpatwari

How to go for Job in computer field after passing 12th?

I am 12th passed student. I want job in computer feild...please tell me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for Job in computer field after passing 12th?
  2. How to get a job in computer field after passing computer science diploma?
  3. How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job?
  4. Which field should I choose after passing 12th with PCM computer science?
  5. Which should I do along with B.Com in field of computer? List of computer courses I can do? I've completed 12th std with 54% marks
  6. How to get a job in medical field after passing 12th with 73%
  7. What kind job will I get after passing BSc Computer Science? Companies in Kerala providing jobs in the field? How much is the salary?
  8. How to get a government job after passing 12th? I am a student of class 12th commerce
  9. What to do after passing 12th as a Computer Maths Student? What all courses are available after 12th? Which course has more job opportunities and salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a job in diploma course after 10th in computer field? What are the opportunities?
  11. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?
  12. What career can i make in computer field after passing 10th & 12th with 43%? -- [New]
  13. After passing 12th should I go to CET or not? How should I enter Biotech field after 12th? Percentage required in this field?
  14. Can I get a good job in a good computer company after passing 10th, 12th and B.Tech with 69%?
  15. Which course is better for me between MCA and M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?
  16. How to get a job in computer field after passing 10th?
  17. Chances of job in IT field with experience in Non IT field?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Sc Non Medical if done 3 years diploma in CSE?
14th January 2012, 03:30 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: How to go for Job in computer field after passing 12th?

Hi Friend,

you can get a job in computer field by doing Engineering in Computer Science Engineering or IT.
you can also do BCA and then MCA to get job in Computer Field.

if you are not planning for higher studies and want to get job only after 12th then you can do some certifications like CCNA and can do some professional courses by which you can get a job in Computer Field.

but my advise is to go for further studies which will fetch you a good job after the course.

All the best.
16th January 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i want make a software engineer but i passed only12th arts
so help me
16th January 2013, 05:05 PM
babanpreet

If you want to pursue you career in computer then you should pursue your studies in course bca,mca.you can also do b.tech(cs)or b.tech (it) if you have taken science stream in your senior secondary.

You can also do short term courses like
c
c++
java
.net
php
16th January 2013, 05:09 PM
babanpreet

As you want to become software engineer,you can fulfill your dream . You are an arts student,so you can not do b.tech after 12.but you should do bca.after bca,you have to do mca to become software engineer.

Best of luck
17th January 2013, 03:22 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Red face Re: How to go for Job in computer field after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrikantpatwari View Post
I am 12th passed student. I want job in computer feild...please tell me the procedure
Hi Friend,

you can get a job in computer field by doing Engineering in Computer Science Engineering or IT.

if you are not planning for higher studies and want to get job only after 12th then you can do some certifications like CCNA and can do some professional courses by which you can get a job in Computer Field.

but my advise is to go for further studies which will fetch you a good job after the course.

All the best.
17th January 2013, 03:27 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Hi Friend,

All the best.
17th January 2013, 03:29 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Hi Friend,

All the best.
17th January 2013, 07:52 PM
Kalpesh deepak burte

Quote:
There wide range in computer field. first you must decide either you want to do engineering or other private courses . both of them having same value in today's market.personally speaking go for private courses like NIIT ,JETKING.Once you decided either doing engineering or other choice .of-course i will inform you about your choice definitely..........thank you
18th January 2013, 01:33 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: How to go for Job in computer field after passing 12th?

[QUOTE=shrikantpatwari;1644055]I am 12th passed student. I want job in computer feild...pHi Friend,

All the best.
18th January 2013, 01:35 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hi Friend,

All the best.
3rd February 2013, 03:06 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How to go for Job in computer field after passing 12th?

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

Good that you are passed in the 12th.You can have a better career if you get a UG degree certificate.

Also by that you can have many job opportunities by that degree.And the IT companies would be back at you if you have a good academic score in your UG degree.

Provided you have a good college reputation like IIT ant NIT.

So coming to your question.The procedure for getting a job in the computer field.As follows:-

Get some experience in any software tools of any Operating system by which you can get a job.
Example: Microsoft Excel from Microsoft office has a great demand.

If you know this software.The jobs will be from the data entry type jobs.

Similarly you can search for your interest of software and excel in it and go for the interviews.Definitely you can get a job.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
26th February 2013, 10:30 PM
narendra B.

Quote:
Good that you are passed in the 12th.You can have a better career if you get a UG degree certificate.

Also by that you can have many job opportunities by that degree.And the IT companies would be back at you if you have a good academic score in your UG degree.

Provided you have a good college reputation like IIT ant NIT.

So coming to your question.The procedure for getting a job in the computer field.As follows:-

Get some experience in any software tools of any Operating system by which you can get a job.
Example: Microsoft Excel from Microsoft office has a great demand.

If you know this software.The jobs will be from the data entry type jobs.

Similarly you can search for your interest of software and excel in it and go for the interviews.Definitely you can get a job.
28th February 2013, 03:03 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
After passing 12th you are not eligible for any job in Computer filed.
If you want to join Computer field you have to do courses like:-
> B.Tech
> B.Sc I.T
> B.C.A
> Diploma in Computer Engineering.
14th June 2013, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

sir i hv passed my 12th,now i am doing diploma in computer science engineering,i cant get my further higher study,pls suggest me how can i get a job in computer field
14th June 2013, 12:07 PM
VIKASY824

Dear Friend
There are many option to job in computer field.
I suggest YOU, after 12th if you want high education in computer field so you can do that-
*engineering in computer science
*BCA+MCA in computer science
*Bsc+Msc in computer science[/COLOR]
and other option if you want job as soon as after 12th so YOU can do these deploma courses
*diploma in software engineering
*diploma in web designing
*diploma in hardware and networking
*diploma in animation field
*diploma in microsoft ofice and exel for data entry
These are way in computer field so if want big sallary package you do BCA+MCA
if you want normal sallary you do diploma in computer scince
with my best wishes for all of YOU
14th June 2013, 06:24 PM
david1david

Hello,
friends.I am here to suggest you a very good website to help you for finding

jobs. These web site is very help full for freshers. You can find full information

about Job and its location and address. These web sites give you all details about

jobs. There are many jobs in all fields with full information and details. for more

details please click here...................
Fresher Job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?