9th May 2011, 03:08 PM
blueyyy

How good is the coaching of GATE Zone in Adambakkam Chennai? Any good coaching center in Chennai for TANCET M.E preparation? Which books should I follow?

I want the details about the coaching centre "GATE ZONE" in adambakkam,chennai.
How about the coaching there?? is that good??

Or plz tell me any good coaching centre in chennai for TANCET M.E preparation and also about which book hav to follow??

8th September 2011, 01:37 PM

Default Re: How good is the coaching of GATE Zone in Adambakkam Chennai? Any good coaching center in Chennai for TANCET M.E preparation? Which books should I follow?

Dear friend,

My best advice is you have to study all your engineering subjects completely. It is enough for you to get high marks in gate as well as tancet. Study only with the foreign books..

Kindly watch the website www.gateforum.com.

In that all information about gate exam will be available. You can download previous year question papers and model question papers. In online they will conduct model exam also...

all the best....
8th September 2011, 01:40 PM

Default Re: How good is the coaching of GATE Zone in Adambakkam Chennai? Any good coaching center in Chennai for TANCET M.E preparation? Which books should I follow?

Dear friend,

My best advice is you have to study all your engineering subjects completely. It is enough for you to get high marks in gate as well as tancet. Study only with the foreign books..

Kindly watch the website www.gateforum.com.

In that all information about gate exam will be available. You can download previous year question papers and model question papers. In online they will conduct model exam also...

all the best....
2nd November 2011, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

Dont go to Non Branded Centres like this....U will end up losing ur hard earned money....Try to take a postal course from the DELHI institutes.
3rd January 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

hi can u tell me some best coaching centres for tancet m.e in chennai.............
3rd January 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

can u tell some best coaching centres in chennai for tancet m.e. .................
6th January 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

hi pls give d contact number of shanker's academy i adambakkam, chennai?
6th January 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

pls give d contact number of shanker's academy in adambakkam, chennai?
8th January 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyyy View Post
i want the details about the coaching centre "gate zone" in adambakkam,chennai.
How about the coaching there?? Is that good??

Or plz tell me any good coaching centre in chennai for tancet m.e preparation and also about which book hav to follow??
for tancet
u need to prepare 3 topics

mathematics 30 marks
basic engineering science 30 marks
core engineering 40 marks

all the three topics covered by gatezone
2012 tancet , gatezone produce exceptional results
5th February 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

gateZone is very good. The approach is systematic
29th September 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to know training details
20th December 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

dont believe guys its a worst centre ! once u went and attend 1 class u can understand abt tis centre,,damn it no faculty at all
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?