6th September 2012, 09:39 PM
AashikRajeev

How should I prepare for GATE ? Is there any coaching? Any institutes in Chennai?

Should I prepare for GATE right from second year? And if so, will any coaching institutes be training students belonging to second year for gate preparation? Also mention good institutes in Chennai where I can pursue my coaching.

Thank you .

Related Questions:
  1. Should I prepare for GATE right from 2nd year? Coaching institutes in Chennai?
  2. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  3. How to prepare for GATE? Which books should I refer? Best coaching institutes for the same?
  4. How to get admission in M.Tech? I am currently in 3rd year IT
  5. Best coaching class in Chennai for preparation of GATE?
  6. Which are the coaching institutes in Chennai providing coaching in commerce? I am a 3rd year B.Com student
  7. Which is the top most GATE coaching centre in Chennai?
  8. How is the coaching quality of GateForum Bangalore? List of good institutes for GATE coaching in Bangalore?
  9. How to start preparing for GATE exam from now itself? Any coaching institutes offering correspondence courses?
  10. Which are the best coaching institutes for TNPSC in Tamilnadu?
  11. Should I prepare for GATE from 2nd year CS onwards? Is there coaching institute offering foundation?
  12. Good institutes that give coaching for GATE biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to become an IAS officer after completing ECE BCE? Which are the coaching institutes in Chennai, Trichy
  14. How good is the coaching of GATE Zone in Adambakkam Chennai? Any good coaching center in Chennai for TANCET M.E preparation? Which books should I follow?
  15. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  16. M.A Economics entrance coaching institutes in Cochin? Which are the institutes in Chennai or Bangalore?
  17. Which is the best GATE coaching center for chemical engineers in Chennai?
  18. Full information about GATE rank card validity, possible jobs, marks needed, best coaching and GATE score required to apply for Post Graduate Degrees?
12th September 2012, 11:20 PM
AashikRajeev

Default Re: How should I prepare for GATE ? Is there any coaching? Any institutes in Chennai?

Which are the top Gate coaching centres in Chennai? I am looking for some good coaching center near T.Nagar area.

Presently thinking of joining IES GATE ACADEMY. Do anyone know anything about it? Is it a good choice?

Kindly let me know asap.
26th September 2012, 04:05 PM
rajkumarpaul81

Default Re: How should I prepare for GATE ? Is there any coaching? Any institutes in Chennai?

It depends on your knowledge of that particular subject. If you are master of that subject, you need not to take coaching. If not, you should take proper preparation before exam.

Regular classes and mock tests for GATE aspirants in Biotechnology and Life Sciences by GATE and CSIR-NET qualified teachers having more than five years of teaching and research experience. Interested students may contact on 9043036701 for sure success in GATE 2013.
29th September 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkumarpaul81 View Post
It depends on your knowledge of that particular subject. If you are master of that subject, you need not to take coaching. If not, you should take proper preparation before exam.

Regular classes and mock tests for GATE aspirants in Biotechnology and Life Sciences by GATE and CSIR-NET qualified teachers having more than five years of teaching and research experience. Interested students may contact on 9043036701 for sure success in GATE 2013.

I am an ECE IInd year student. So are you people offering coaching for II year students? And plus, it is ok if I join from my 3rd year?
8th August 2014, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Made easy delhi centre is mainly for ies. Will it be worth joining if a person is focussing on gate psu only???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?