11th July 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How good are the placements for LEET students in government college in Delhi and Haryana?

i know to about placement for leet students in govt. colgess in delhi and hariyana
please send me every important information about leet. nowadays i am doing diploma in civil engg. from kasturba polytechnic for woman,pitampura delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of LEET will be distributed in Haryana and Delhi?
  2. Date LEET 2015 form availability in Haryana -- [New]
  3. LEET, Haryana: Date of exam? How to obtain previous papers? Books for preparation?
  4. Previous two years papers of PU LEET, Haryana LEET and UP LEET?
  5. What will be my Haryana Rank after scoring an AIR of 104479 and state Delhi rank of 8310? Will I get a government college in Haryana/Delhi
  6. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  7. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
  8. Previous 2 years Question Papers of LEET Haryana Exam with Answers?
  9. What is the date of sale of B.Tech LEET form in Delhi? List of the top colleges of B.Tech in Delhi? What are the prospects of B.Tech college in Delhi?
  10. Can I get a government college in Haryana, Punjab or Delhi after scorign 112 marks in OBC?
  11. Best government colleges in Haryana according to the placements?
  12. How to get admission in government college in Haryana and Delhi after scoring 107 in AIEEE?
  13. Placements for engineering students after doing B.Tech from government college under MPPET? What is the starting salary after B.Tech Civil?
  14. Previous papers of LEET(Haryana) -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the date of LEET entrance exam in Haryana?
  16. Haryana LEET previous year question papers
  17. AFter diploma how can I take admission in direct 2nd year?
  18. How to get admission in B.Tech through LEET?
7th October 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How good are the placements for LEET students in government college in Delhi and Haryana?

what is the procedure to take admision in jamia thourgh leet ?
13th November 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How good are the placements for LEET students in government college in Delhi and Haryana?

Hi.
We are providing best coaching for LEET (all subjects)and JE too.We are situated in Delhi pritampura. Our Institute is AOEC in pritampura and south delhi malviya nagar. We are providing notes,assignment,previous solved papers.Mock test and interview preparations too..Notes in hard an soft copy..Special guest lectures...Weekdays and weekend batches too.

We cover both technical and non technical part .Provide you syllabus and timely inform you about the Vacancies.
We are giving proper guidance if require as face to face counseling session and provide a free Demo class for your satisfaction.

For further details you can contact on [email protected].
ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING COMPETENCE(AOEC)
www.aoecindia.com
Deepali jain:9899930329.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?