25th June 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How I can join ISRO after B.tech in ECE? I have done B.Tech ECE

I'm a 3rd year B.tech ECE student and my B.tech is 3years instead of 4 years bcoz I've 3 years Diploma in ECE and directly admitted in 2nd year B.Tech through JLATE Exam under W.B.
And I extremely interested to joinig in ISRO after my completion of B.tech,so I want to know that wheather I can apply for that?
I've a doubt becoz my B.tech degree is not 4years regular.
If u have proper answer,then please inform me as-
Subrata Sahoo
Mob-9051404472.
[email protected]

22nd August 2015, 05:14 PM
candycrush

Default Re: How I can join ISRO after B.tech in ECE? I have done B.Tech ECE

Yes , you are eligible for the isro exam and in fact in the form you shall have to fill the option about duration of your course. Surprisingly you shall find that even 2 years of b.tech is available there.

Because some candidates take lateral entry into the 3 year directly after pursuing 3 years BSC. Course.

You start preparing right now for the exam as these are more tough than getting admissions into M.tech in IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?