8th October 2011, 04:25 AM
Emmanuel dominic

How an Individual can get admission in Aeronautic Engineering Colleges?

How do an individual get an admission into aeronautic engineering colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  2. How can I take admission in Aeronautic engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  3. How can I become an Aeronautical engineering through IIT JEE? What is the rank requirement? What is the maximum and minimum package given to students for Aeronautics Engineering?
  4. What is the qualification for Aeronautic Engineering
  5. List of colleges in Bangalore I can apply for with AIEEE rank 3229290? I've secured 66% marks in 12th(CBSE) and I prefers mechanical , aeronautic engineering or automobile engineering
  6. Should I study Aeronautic Engineering after passing 10th? What are the basic requirements?
  7. Details about pursuing Aeronautic Engineering
  8. Which are the best colleges in Pune and Mumbai to become a Aeronautical engineer?
  9. How can I become a Aeronautics engineer after passing 11th? Can I qualify for GATE and become an Aeronautics engineer
  10. How to join Aeronautic college after completing diploma in Electrical engineering? -- [New]
  11. What is the age limitation of aeronautic engineering?
  12. Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  13. How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  14. Qualification for Aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Minimum percentage required to get into good colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Any exams required to be answered?
  17. List of top engineering colleges available in Bangalore? What's the fee structure? I've scored 66% in 12th(non medical) std in CBSE and AIEEE rank is 329290
  18. Job scope for Aeronautic Engineering students in abroad?
8th October 2011, 11:50 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How an Individual can get admission in Aeronautic Engineering Colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmanuel dominic View Post
Aeronautical Engineering : This is the most fascinating branch of engineering for the youth especially.
knowing about flying vessels its really interesting . Isn't it?
One who has this fascination have many opportunity in the Aviation Industry.
The top priority among all the courses of Aeronautical science .

Aeronautical engineering is most sophisticated course and gives you a great promising career in the most prestigious firms of Aviation Industry.

The aeronautical engineering students are very much specialized in Craft Designing, New design Ideas, Its evolution, Development and existence.
and also maintenance.
they are not only trained for Crafts but also they are capable of designing flying machines like war planes, Satellites, Rockets, Roovers etc., etc.,

In India there are many Institutes which are offering Aeronautical Engineering courses.
These colleges follow their own policy some will take through All India Entrance examinations like IIT JEE,AIEEE, etc.,

some take students into these courses by their own entrance tests like VITEEE,SRMEEE etc.,

most of the states conducts Common Entrance tests like EAMCET,KCET etc.,
you can appear in those also to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering.

There are various ways to get admissions in to this course.
My suggestion to you is get enrolled for IIT JEE and crack that exam with proper preparation . You will have great career after completing that course.

One more great institute to pursue Aeronautical Engineering is MIT,Madras this is the institute where our former president Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam also did his Aeronautical bachelors in this institute.

these are the ways to get admission in Aeronautical engineering now its your choice to select the right way.

Regards
8th October 2011, 12:32 PM
Aninkanti

Default Re: How an Individual can get admission in Aeronautic Engineering Colleges?

To get admission in Aeronautic Engineering at first you need the following eligibility:-

Edication :Passed 12th with phys,chem and math with 55% marks.

After that you have to crack the exam like AIEEE,IIT JEE , Pre Entrance Test (State Test)etc.,
If you are joining in any of the private engineering colleges through management also can join.

Thanks!
8th October 2011, 04:04 PM
Ranjithkumar535

Thumbs up Re: How an Individual can get admission in Aeronautic Engineering Colleges?

To get admission in Aeronautical Engineering is not tough thing now a days.
Because so many colleges are starting this course by knowing its important in this modern society.

* You can apply by Management Quota directly to a college which has this course.

*You can write IIT JEE,AIEEE & other equivalent examinations for its entry.

* In Tamilnadu, after completing the 12th std with Engineering group,they can counsilling for B.E/B.tech courses conducted by ANNA UNIVERSITY and choose aeronautical engg. in any college which has it. and there is a special and seperate counsilling for other state students.
9th October 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How an Individual can get admission in Aeronautic Engineering Colleges?

why did u delete my post sir? could i know/
9th October 2011, 10:51 PM
princesslilly

Smile Re: How an Individual can get admission in Aeronautic Engineering Colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmanuel dominic View Post
In Tamilnadu, after completing the 12th std with Engineering group,they can counsilling for B.E/B.tech courses conducted by ANNA UNIVERSITY and choose aeronautical engg. in any college which has it. and there is a special and seperate counsilling for other state students.
25th December 2011, 12:56 PM
rrmm92

is most sophisticated course and gives you a great promising career in the most prestigious firms of Aviation Industry.

The aeronautical engineering students are very much specialized in Craft Designing, New design Ideas, Its evolution, Development and existence.
and also maintenance.
they are not only trained for Crafts but also they are capable of designing flying machines like war planes, Satellites, Rockets, Roovers etc., etc.,
You can apply by Management Quota directly to a college which has this course.
You can write IIT JEE,AIEEE & other equivalent examinations for its entry.
you have to crack the exam like AIEEE,IIT JEE , Pre Entrance Test (State Test)etc.,
If you are joining in any of the private engineering colleges through management also can join.
30th March 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

other than aieee and iit-jee ,which exam can i write to get in to aeronautical eng
neering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?