12th March 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Details about pursuing Aeronautic Engineering

I am Shirin Siddiqui and i am presently in 11th and i really wish to do Aeronautic Engineering.Sir/Madam if you could please give me every single detail required for this field and enrich my knowledge in the following spheres :-
# List of every single exam that i need to give for this type of engineering .
# The subjects that I have to be really good with .
# The maximum no. of hours that i need to give in for study .
# What percentage do i need to get in 12th for engineering .
# I study everything on my own without any external help so could you please tell me all the books that would be verry helpful and at what stage should i study for which exam and how.
# let me know of the best college for this kind of field in India as well as abroad but without my parents to spend much.!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Aeronautical engineering through IIT JEE? What is the rank requirement? What is the maximum and minimum package given to students for Aeronautics Engineering?
  2. What is the qualification for Aeronautic Engineering
  3. How can I take admission in Aeronautic engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  4. Should I study Aeronautic Engineering after passing 10th? What are the basic requirements?
  5. What is Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  7. How can I become a Aeronautics engineer after passing 11th? Can I qualify for GATE and become an Aeronautics engineer
  8. List of colleges in Bangalore I can apply for with AIEEE rank 3229290? I've secured 66% marks in 12th(CBSE) and I prefers mechanical , aeronautic engineering or automobile engineering
  9. What is the age limitation of aeronautic engineering?
  10. What is the fee to be paid to become an Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Qualification for Aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How an Individual can get admission in Aeronautic Engineering Colleges?
  13. How to become an engineer after passing 12th with CBSE board?
  14. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer? I am a Nigerian
  15. What are the compulsory subjects to study Aeronautical engineering?
  16. What is the fees for aeronautical engineering? I have passed 12th
  17. Can I join the direct 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Can Nepali students join Indian Air Force?
20th September 2016, 02:09 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Details about pursuing Aeronautic Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Shirin Siddiqui and i am presently in 11th and i really wish to do Aeronautic Engineering.Sir/Madam if you could please give me every single detail required for this field and enrich my knowledge in the following spheres :-
# List of every single exam that i need to give for this type of engineering .
# The subjects that I have to be really good with .
# The maximum no. of hours that i need to give in for study .
# What percentage do i need to get in 12th for engineering .
# I study everything on my own without any external help so could you please tell me all the books that would be verry helpful and at what stage should i study for which exam and how.
# let me know of the best college for this kind of field in India as well as abroad but without my parents to spend much.!!!!

The candidates must have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects to do Aeronautical Engineering. The candidates should have scored over 60% marks in 12th to pursue Aeronautical Engineering. They have to apply and appear for the entrance examination conducted by the state board of technical education for the admission. The admission will be based on the marks scored in the 12th and entrance test. The Aeronautical Engineering is also like other engineering course only. The course is available in various engineering colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?