4th September 2012, 04:07 PM
haam

How to join Air Force after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?

how to join in airforce?(i m now in 12th sci)

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Air Force after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?
  2. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  3. How to get admission to join Air Force after completion of 12th Class in science stream with 50% of marks and with an age of 21 years?
  4. Can I join Air Force after completing of 12th class science from general category?
  5. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream? What are the Physical Requirements needed for this?
  6. How can I join Air Force after completion of 10+2 from Science stream?
  7. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Maths?
  8. How to join Special Force after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  9. How can I join Indian Air Force after securing 78% in my 12th with Science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I join in Air Force Pilot job after passing 12th with 62.2% in science stream
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  12. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  13. How to join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Non Medical stream?
  14. Getting into Air Force without giving NDA Exam?
  15. What will the procedure to become Air Force Officer after 12th from Science stream?
  16. Am I eligible for Air Force after scoring 40% marks in 12th class in science stream?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th class with 83% marks in medical stream -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
4th September 2012, 05:35 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: How to join Air Force after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haam View Post

Hello Friend!

I'm pleased to inform you that you can join Indian Air Force after completing 12th Class in Science stream.

Just go & apply for NDA Exam to join Indian Air Force. This exam held twice in a year as NDA(I) & NDA(II) Exam.

NDA Exam is carried out by UPSC every year.
NDA-:-National Defence Academy
UPSC-:-Union Public Service Commission

NDA eligibility criteria for Indian Air Force:
  • You should have passed 12th standard from recognized university/board.

• You must have pass 12th with Science(PCM) stream

• You can also apply for NDA exam if you are appearing in 12th standard.

• Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

• You should be unmarried & male & citizen of India.

Physical standard mandatory for NDA:

Procedure to apply for NDA Exam:

You can apply for NDA Exam in Online/Internet mode only.

To fill NDA Exam For Online you have to go through this link:- Click Here

NDA Entrance Examination Pattern:

For more detail visit http://upsc.gov.in
4th September 2012, 05:58 PM
kalavadia.pratik23

Default Re: How to join Air Force after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?

'm pleased to inform you that you can join Indian Air Force after completing 12th Class in Science stream.

Just go & apply for NDA Exam to join Indian Air Force. This exam held twice in a year as NDA(I) & NDA(II) Exam.

NDA Exam is carried out by UPSC every year.

NDA-:-National Defence Academy
UPSC-:-Union Public Service Commission

NDA eligibility criteria for Indian Air Force:

You should have passed 12th standard from recognized university/board.

You must have pass 12th with Science(PCM) stream

You can also apply for NDA exam if you are appearing in 12th standard.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

You should be unmarried & male & citizen of India.

thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
4th September 2012, 06:25 PM
nagaraj g m

Default Re: How to join Air Force after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?

Quote:
hello friend,
you have asked a good question, if you want job in airforce you can get only airman post,because for only completing 12 th standard, and if you complete engineering in some streams,means mechanical e&c etc..... you can get good promotions of high post................ but if you want to join airforce to complete
your graduation in air force you must write NDA exam conducted by UPSC twice in a year.and you have to score 60% in subjects physics maths and chemistry of 12 th standard,because after passing NDA exam they want 60% aggregate. so do well........ all the best friend.....

thank you.
4th September 2012, 06:59 PM
MOUSE92

dear:

INDIAN AIR FORCE: for this you have to NDA exam ,it is conducted by UPSC twice every year

eligibility :

--indian citizen
--unmarried
--age limit: 16.5 to 19 years

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:

--you should have passed 12th or you can also apply when you are appearing in 12th class

SELECTION PROCEDURE:

--written exam
--interview
--medical test
4th September 2012, 11:11 PM
SohailGuru

You can join airforce by appearing NDA exam, which is held 2 times in a year. You need to pass out 12th in pcm stream, and age must be between 16.5 to 19 year.
4th September 2012, 11:18 PM
gunaa4

Dear friend,

The ways of you joining in Indian Air Force after +2 in Science Stream is that the candidate must have written by NDA Exam

The candidate should education qualification of completed +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects,as you are satisfying that you are eligible for applying for the exam as regarding the education qualification

The other standards would include such as that:

Eligibility For NDA :-

~ The candidate must be a citizen of India

~ The candidate applying must be a unmarried male candidate

~ The age limit needed is 16 1/2-19 years.

~ You need to be physically fit as it is important of all.

You can apply for the NDA Exam if you are satisfying all the needed eligibility conditions for the exam and if so you can apply in 2 modes:

> Online

> Offline

Thank you
3rd March 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to join airforce.i am 18 years old .i am compleated 2 with science.can i join airforce with out NAD?
13th March 2013, 07:47 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:

In order to get Jobs in Indian Air-Force,you will have to appear in NDA(National Defence Academy) Exam,conducted by UPSC.

Eligibility for NDA Exam

Educational qualification :-
-->>You subject combination in 10+2 should be Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.
-->>You should be passed out in 10+2 from recognized board/university.

NOTE :- English is Compulsory for appearing in this exam.

-->>Minimum age should be - 16.5 years.
-->>Maximum age should be 19 years.

Physical Fitness requirement :-
-->>You should be Physically and Mentally Fit.
-->>You do not have any internal/external body problem/Disease.
-->>Minimum Acceptable Height is 157.5 cms.
-->>Your chest,when Fully Expanded should be 81 cms.

Limitations :- You cannot appear more then 3 times in this exam.

Selection Process :-
-->>Preliminary Exam.
-->>Physical Fitness Test.
-->>Pilot Aptitude Test.
-->>Interview + Medical Test.
28th March 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Why girls cannot appear for NDA exam?
4th April 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Besides NDA is there any other way 2 join Indian Air Force after 10 2?
4th April 2013, 06:45 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

One can join Indian Air Force through cracking NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II after 12th from Science stream.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subject of studies from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Health.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
4th April 2013, 10:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Air Force after 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths in following ways:

-NDA Examination

-Group X Technical Trade

For NDA age required is between 16.5 to 19 years and you must be an Indian Unmarried male.

The selection in NDA will be based on the written exam, SSB and Medical Examination.

For Group X technical trade you must have 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 with Physics and Maths subjects.

Those who are Diploma in Engineering are also eligible to apply for this trade.

The age limit for Group X technical trade is 17.5 to 23 years of age.

The selection will be based on the written examination and physical fitness test. Those in merit will undergo medical examination.

You must have very good eyesight and physical fitness then only you can join Indian Air Force.

For more information visit http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
2nd December 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

how to join airforce after m c a
10th December 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=haam;2642939]how to join in airforce?(i m now in 12th sci)[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]
11th December 2013, 11:26 AM
a k 47

Red face Re: How to join Air Force after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?

Sir,

The ways of you joining in Indian Air Force after +2 in Science Stream is that the candidate must have written by NDA Exam

The candidate should education qualification of completed +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects,as you are satisfying that you are eligible for applying for the exam as regarding the education qualification

The other standards would include such as that:

Eligibility For NDA :-

~ The candidate must be a citizen of India

~ The candidate applying must be a unmarried male candidate

~ The age limit needed is 16 1/2-19 years.

~ You need to be physically fit as it is important of all.

You can apply for the NDA Exam if you are satisfying all the needed eligibility conditions for the exam and if so you can apply in 2 modes:

> Online

> Offline

BEST OF LUCK
15th July 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir my date of Barth 07 July 1992.
and my education is 12th and BBA camplit

so my like savic and job place masseg

My no 09406851265
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?