2nd February 2012, 08:59 PM
krishnahope

Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream? What are the Physical Requirements needed for this?

can i join air force after 12th commerce?if yes then what is its requirements for physical test.when will vacancy came. i want every thing in detail so please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  2. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  3. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  4. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th commerce?
  5. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after class 11th commerce stream?
  7. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  8. What are the requirements to join Indian Air Force as a fighter pilot? I have obtained 89.4% marks in 10th class
  9. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Maths?
  10. Can I join Air Force after passing commerce?
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  12. Joining process of Merchant Navy after BE from a college of AICTE? -- [New]
  13. How to join Air Force after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?
  14. How to join Air Force after clearing 12th with 66.15% in commerce Maths
  15. How to join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Non Medical stream?
  16. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th in commerce stream
  18. Eligibility to join Indian Air force after completing graduation in Arts stream?
3rd February 2012, 06:30 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream? What are the Physical Requirements needed for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnahope View Post
can i join air force after 12th commerce?if yes then what is its requirements for physical test.when will vacancy came. i want every thing in detail so please reply.
If your interested to apply for Airforce academy then you should apply for NDA , But your not eligible for Airforce academy because your belong from Commerce stream candidate . So that your not eligible for airforce academy . For Airforce academy you should complete 12th Examination in science stream then only your eligible for airforce academy . I provide the details regrading NDA Examination .

NDA ie :- National Defence academy .

This Examination conducted by UPSC for every twice in a year . NDA academy having three wings namely , Army academy / Navy academy and Airforce academy .

Eligibility criteria :-

For Army academy :- You should complete 12th Board Examination in any stream from recognized or equivalent Examination .

For Navy and Airforce academy :- You should complete 12th Examination in science stream from recognized university and You should mainly have two subjects like Physics and Mathematics in 12th Examination.

Your age should be 16 1/2 years to 19 years and there is no relaxation is provided to any category candidates.

So , as per the eligibility criteria your not eligible for Airforce academy . If your Interested in Airforce academy then apply for Bachelor degree in science stream then apply for CDS Examination which is conducted by UPSC .
3rd February 2012, 06:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream? What are the Physical Requirements needed for this?

To join the flying branch of Indian Air Force you should have completed your 12th grade in the science stream. So you are not eligible for this stream now. The other option for you to join the IAF is after completing your degree you can write the sort service commission exam. Once you clear the exam, you can also join the ground department. You will be able to join these departments as a officer. For detailed information you can check with the Indian Air Force website.
3rd February 2012, 07:02 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

http://lmcresult.com/showthread.php?tid=1255

There are generally three branches and for these three branches there are three different eligible criteria.The three department are :

1. Flying Branch,
2. Technical Branch,
3. Ground Duty Branch.

As you want to become a pilot so you are in Flying Duty branch. Now i have suggest you the eligible criteria for this aspect which are given below :

1. Age ::

19 to 23 years as on 01 july 2012 i.e. born between 2nd july 1989 to 1 july 1993(both dates inclusive).

2. Educational Qualification ::

Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university having 60% or more than 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have passed 10+2 th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or BE/B.Tech degree from a recognized university having 60% or more than 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

3. Physical Standard ::

i.) Height : minimum 162.5 cm and more than this
ii.) Weight : in between 60 to 80 kg
iii.) Vision : minimum visual acuity 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye

Official website of Indian Air Force :

http://www.indianairforce.nic.in

good luck.
3rd February 2012, 07:06 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Yes you can join surely to IAF ( Indian Air Force ) after 12th. There are generally three branches and for these three branches there are three different eligible criteria.The three department are :

1. Flying Branch,
2. Technical Branch,
3. Ground Duty Branch.

The selection procedure are consist of two types which are :

1. AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) and
2. Air Force Selection Boards(AFSB) .

Official website of Indian Air Force is given below :

http://www.indianairforce.nic.in

all the best.
3rd February 2012, 08:31 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

you have choose a commerce stream that is a good

For joining air force you should have to pass an equivalent Examination .
that is 12 th with any stream

and you should have your age between 16 and half to 19 years

Physical Requirements
Height :Minimum acceptable height : 152.5 cm, Chest : Minimum range of expansion : 5 cm, Vision : 6/36 each eye., Correctable with spectacles : at least 6/9 each eye., Diopteric power : not exceeding +3.5
3rd February 2012, 09:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnahope View Post

NDA stands for National Defence Academy .This exam is conducted by upsc twice time in a year.

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with science departments are applicable for NDA exam.

Commerce students are applicable only for Indian Airforce Exam.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.There are no age relaxation criteria for SC/ST criteria.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.Also you must have citizenship of India.

I have attached the physical eligibility criteria for NDA exam so please check it out.

For more details you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 65 views)
14th March 2012, 11:57 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

This Examination conducted by UPSC for every twice in a year . NDA academy having three wings namely , Army academy / Navy academy and Airforce academy .
For Army academy :- You should complete 12th Board Examination in any stream from recognized or equivalent Examination .For Navy and Airforce academy :- You should complete 12th Examination in science stream from recognized university and You should mainly have two subjects like Physics and Mathematics in 12th Examination.
6th June 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

can i join airforce aftepter complit 12th SCIENCE WITH 51%?
7th June 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i join air Force after completion of 12th class with vocational stream? What are the Physical Requirements needed for this?
Can i join air force completion 12th VOCATIONAL with 64%?
2nd July 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

i have pass my 12th class with commerce stream so plz tell me what should i do to join air force and i am female
16th December 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

i have only 43 percent in 12th class so tell me pls that i m able to do this course
19th March 2013, 09:49 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

As you have completed your 12th with commerce stream and now you want to join Indian Air Force but you must have completed your 12th with mathematics also with commerce then you become an eligible to join Indian Air Force.

Indian Air Force comes under the category of civil services and if you want to join it then you must have completed your 12th with more than 50% marks under some recognized university or board.

If you want to join Indian Air Force after 12th then you have to give an entrance exam i.e.NDA.NDA stands for National Defense Academy and it is an entrance exam which is used to enter into the field of civil services.As there are three types of civil services that are comes under NDA and those civil services are as follows:

1.Indian Army
2.Indian Navy
3.Indian Air Force

And if you want to apply through NDA entrance exam then you must be eligible for it.As NDA is taken or conducted by UPSC and it is held as twice in a year.The eligibility criteria fr NDA is as follows:

1.You must be an Indian.
2.Your age should lies between 16.5 to 19 years.
3.Your eye sight should be correct i.e.6/6.
4.You must be physically fit.
5.Girls are not eligible for it.
6.Only unmarried males are eligible for it.

And if you are the female candidate then you can apply after completion of graduation and you can apply through CDS entrance exam.CDS stands for Combined Defense Services and it is also one of the entrance exam which is used to enter into the field of civil services after graduation.

Both boys are girls are eligible for it and your age for CDS should lies betwen 19.5 to 22 years.

Thank u!!
28th July 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I AM ARPIT,I WANT TO JOIN IAF BUT I HAVE 59 PERCENT IN 12TH CLASS WITH COMMERCE I AM ABLE TO THIS COURSE
28th July 2013, 10:27 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th Commerce through NDA as only candidate from 12th Science stream is eligible for Indian Air Force.

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year to join Indian Army and Navy along with Indian Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental fitness.

As a candidate from Commerce stream, you are only eligible to apply for Indian Army of NDA.

For maore information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regarding Physical requirement for NDA, here is file attached for reference:-
Attached Files
File Type: docx General Physical and Mental Standards.docx(16.6 KB, 72 views)
15th October 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I join air force aftet complete my M.Tec in computer science and engineering ? What is the age limit for join Air Force in technical department?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?