27th January 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

How to join any private institute? I am a B.E information technology student

Respected sir/madam,

i am doing B.E. information technology, second year now.i am aspiring to crack CAT.which will be the right time for me to prepare for it? should i join any private institutions? if so, when can i join? now? or in which year of my college? and please suggest me the names of some reputed institutions....

Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get into any AIEEE engineering college with 160791 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which engineering college can I get in Haryana after scoring 29700 in AIEEE? I am interested in EC branch
  3. In which colleges can I take admission for MSc IT this year?
  4. List of AICTE approved colleges in which I can get after scoring 60% in 12th Bihar Board and 37 marks in AIEEE?
  5. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  6. Which are the good colleges for me after scoring an AIEEE rank of 808833 and state rank of 15432?
  7. How may I get ranking of universities of Maharashtra providing MCA course? How may I get syllabus for MAH-CET?
  8. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  9. List of all the engineering colleges offering admission on the basis of AIEEE exam?
  10. Colleges which I can get after scoring 11000 in OJEE?
  11. List of top 10 government colleges offering MCA in Maharashtra?
  12. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP?
  13. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  14. List of colleges I can apply for with AIEEE mark 31?
  15. How much can be my rank after scoring 170 marks in AIEEE? In which colleges can I apply?
  16. How much rank will I get after scoring 205 in AIEEE? List of colleges where I could get admission?
  17. College which I should choose after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Which colleges can I go for computer and IT engineering after scoring AIR of 98000?
22nd February 2013, 02:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join any private institute? I am a B.E information technology student

You can attend CAT exam by the 4th year of B.Tech. Exam preparations can be started now onwards. You can have training under any of the coaching centers or can have self study. TIME, Career Forum, etc are some of the reputed training centers. These centers offer you with comprehensive study materials and proper guidance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?