31st August 2012, 10:37 AM
12jas

In which colleges can I take admission for MSc IT this year?

i have completed my b.a wid psychology honours in 2011. This yr i completed my pgdca and i want um do msc- it after this. I want to know whether i can get admission this yr as its already too late, are there any colleges in delhi whose admissions are not yet over?...and is choosing msc- it a good option wid b.a as my background?

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  2. Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science?
  3. What are the reputed colleges offering admission in PhD twice in a year? -- [New]
  4. What to choose between MCA and MSc Statistics? Is it possible to take admission for this year?
  5. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  6. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the best colleges in India after passing MSc Biochemistry?
  8. Bangalore Colleges for MSc in microbiology? Admission criteria and procedure?
  9. What to do after completing BSc? Best colleges to do MSc?
  10. List of top colleges for MSc Electronics course in Karnataka? Procedure for admission in these colleges?
  11. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  12. How to get admission for MSc Biotechnology? Which are the best colleges?
  13. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  14. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  15. What should I do for taking admission in colleges of Dharwad for M.Sc microbiology?
  16. Colleges offering MSc Chemistry under DU?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  18. How to take admission in MSc Biotech? Which are the colleges offering this opportunity?
15th June 2013, 10:11 PM
sushildhaker

Default Re: In which colleges can I take admission for MSc IT this year?

Colleges for Information technology

International institute of information technology,Gwalior
International institute of information technology,Allahabad
International institute of information technology,Hyderabad
Lovely professional university,Punjab
Amity institute of computer science
Indian institute of technology,Kanpur
SRM university,Chennai
laxmi Niwas mittal institute of information technology,Jaipur
Nirma university,Ahemdabad.
5th April 2014, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which colleges can I take admission for MSc IT this year?

I am doing my B.sc(electronics and computer science)..i will finish it in 2015..which university i can prefer for doing M.sc IT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?