28th May 2013, 03:48 PM
karthik09.ramesh

How to join B.E after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 93%?

i am doing diploma in mechanical engineering .i have 93% .i can join BE in anna university chennai.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  2. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  3. Can I join Logistic diploma after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. How to join AMIE course after passing diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  6. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  7. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th? -- [New]
  8. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma with 65% in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)?
  11. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Which is the right Institute to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Correspondence?
  13. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How to join MBA course after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. How to join Army after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. How can I join Army after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  17. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from DTE Rajasthan
  18. Can I join Navy after Diploma Mechanical engineering?
17th March 2015, 03:30 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.E after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 93%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik09.ramesh View Post
i am doing diploma in mechanical engineering .i have 93% .i can join BE in anna university chennai.

Yes diploma candidates are eligible for taking admission in the degree course. Most of the candidates are choosing technical courses like diploma in engineering direct after completing their 10th.

The course duration for Diploma in Engineering is generally of three years. Three year's diploma courses are treated as equivalent to the intermediate. So, one can take admission in the relative degree course after doing diploma.

As you have mentioned that you have completed your diploma in mechanical and want to take admission in the B.E. Mechanical then, you have to apply for the exam called Lateral Entry Exam conducted by the different universities.

So, just don't worry ask for the lateral entry exam form to the university where you want to take admission. Once, you qualify for the merit list then you can join in 2nd year of B.E. directly.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?