10th October 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

How to join BARC if i am a student of B.Tech final year with Information Technology

I am a student of B.Tech Final Year with Information Technology Stream.
I want join BARC after B.Tech but how Can I join I don't Know please give me complete details about it.

Related Questions:
17th February 2013, 01:45 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join BARC if i am a student of B.Tech final year with Information Technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of B.Tech Final Year with Information Technology Stream.
I want join BARC after B.Tech but how Can I join I don't Know please give me complete details about it.
Dear,

For making career in BARC in engineering discipline you need to have minimum60% marks in B.tech/B.E or BSc(engineering) in following discipline:
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Computer Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Metallurgical Engineering
  • Instrumentation Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Electronics Engineering

B.tech with Iinformation technology is not eligible for this discipline. So I am sorry to say you cannot apply for it.
You can get better option and salary with experience in private sectors and your core field. So try for them.

Best of luck!
29th July 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join BARC if i am a student of B.Tech final year with Information Technology

I am a student of btech final year with electronics and communication stream...i want to join barc..
can you please tell me how to apply..??
2nd March 2015, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of manufacturing technology branch. Am I eligible for BARC online exam?? Though I filled the form with mechanical engineering branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?