6th June 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

How to join BSc in Chemistry through distance?

i want to join B Sc in chemistry through distance.
if you have any branch in jamshedpur plz. send detail address

Related Questions:
  1. How to join BSc in Chemistry through distance?
  2. Can I join MSc Physics after completing BSc Chemistry?
  3. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Chemistry in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed B.Sc course in the year of 2007?
  4. Which course can I join through distance after completing BSc Chemistry degree?
  5. How to do distance course in Ceramics or Industrial chemistry after doing BSc in Chemistry honors?
  6. How to join MSc Pharmacology in distance? I have done BSc
  7. Can I join in Pharmaceutical industry after doing BSc chemistry
  8. Can I join Pharmaceutical Industry after doing BSc Chemistry 12 years back
  9. Will I be able to study in distance after completing BSc Biochemistry?
  10. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  11. Am I eligible for a job or teacher post after completing distance BSc(Chemistry)
  12. How can I join Indian army after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? How to prepare for the same?
  13. Is it a good decision to go for MBA operations management from SMU(Distance Course) after completing BSc Chemistry and having 4 years experience in Manufacturing?
  14. How to join MSc Geology in distance education? I have completed BSc in Geology Distance
  15. How to do M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Environmental chemistry course in Distance mode?
  16. Is it valuable to study distance PhD in Chemistry for a postgraduate? -- [New]
  17. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
30th June 2015, 08:52 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join BSc in Chemistry through distance?

For the admission in bachelor of Science in chemistry of any university you have to apply for distance education forms and the forms are mainly opened after 1 month of regular course admission.

>> For this you can also apply through any private institute because some institute provide such facilities and they are responsible for every formality of the admission and course also they will provide you books for the course and other necessary things as practical and will take some extra charge for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?